Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:02 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 23,857 • Replies: 10
No top replies

material girl

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:11 am
Very good advice, I shall take that into my next relationship.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:14 am
Heh
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:24 am
Very good. I am so hoping my wife will reward my good behavior, I forwarded her a copy.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:24 am
Well, Joe. The technique that Amy used was called behavior modification, or behavior shaping, and I always thought that Shamu was an Orca. If I recall correctly, Shamu, the big attraction at Sea World, suddenly turned and killed another Orca. <smile> So, buddy, we do get instinctual drift once in a while.

Well, I am glad that whatever technique Amy used, she did succeed in taming her husband. Razz
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:49 am
I am with Miss Letty here: Don't try this at home, if you're not prepared
to take the consequences.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:15 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
I am with Miss Letty here: Don't try this at home, if you're not prepared
to take the consequences.

The truly difficult tasks of weaning a football obsessed fan, for example, from his/her regular weekend schedule would take months of planning and pre-conditioning. Wives are forever showing up naked in front of the TV, way too intrusive to have any lasting effect.

It obviously takes some time and study and training, also because the subject is observant of the "trainer's " behavior one can expect reflective behavior on their part, meaning they are going to figure out how to use it on you, but that could be good too.

As for Shamu, I, like him, had issues with some people in my life, but when I killed both of my ex-wives I had very, very good reasons.

Joe(Wait. Those were dreams not reality)Nation
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:34 pm
Laughing

http://aurora.ekof.bg.ac.yu/~djuricin/shamu.jpg

Letty(stretching things a bit)bee
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:53 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
The truly difficult tasks of weaning a football obsessed fan, for example, from his/her regular weekend schedule would take months of planning and pre-conditioning. Wives are forever showing up naked in front of the TV, way too intrusive to have any lasting effect.

Well in that case the all time motto: "I am having sex whether you are there or not!" should take effect immediately. Usually that's sufficient Wink
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 01:01 pm
Quote:
Well in that case the all time motto: "I am having sex whether you are there or not!" should take effect immediately. Usually that's sufficient

You must not know any football fanatics. In my youth I knew (cough)several of the wives of these folks, and now that I think about it, we made that motto come true, sometimes several times before the final whistle.

Joe(gotta go watch Italy)Nation
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 01:14 pm
No, I don't know any football fanatics, I am in a fortunate position here,
but I woudn't put up with it either.

Now world cup soccer is a different game. We all watch!!!

Yeah, go for the loser team! One foul after the other from the Italians Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies