Farwell to A2K

RexRed

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:16 pm
This will be my last post on this forum.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,735 • Replies: 143
No top replies

Letty

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:21 pm
Why, Rex?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:24 pm
Letty wrote:
Why, Rex?

[email protected]
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:28 pm
RexRed wrote:
Letty wrote:
Why, Rex?

[email protected]

rex, you've contradicted your announcement already, so you might as well stick around.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:31 pm
yitwail wrote:

rex, you've contradicted your announcement already, so you might as well stick around.

Like most of those who loudly announced that they would leave Laughing
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:34 pm
yitwail wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Letty wrote:
Why, Rex?

[email protected]

If I say any more this post will just get moved by the admins.

As they did my last ten replies.

You have my email write it down because it won't be here long...
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:43 pm
Have you been naughty, Rex?

BTW, I've already emailed you.

I kind of like having you around.

Come back when you feel like it.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:45 pm
RexRed wrote:
If I say any more this post will just get moved by the admins.

As they did my last ten replies.

You have my email write it down because it won't be here long...

it's probably mods, not admins, but sorry to hear you're involved in a conflict with them. hope you stick around; may not agree with you that often, but you're an original, and i value that.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 02:08 am
I would like to apologize especially to A2K and any people whom I have offended in the last few days.

I love this forum and the people here.

I have my reasons for being the way I have been but they are something I cannot go into here. They are too personal and mature subject matter for most here. (that was not an insult)

It is wrong for me to transfer my own anger towards people who are not at the root of my strife.

This is the story of my life. Whenever I am faced with a problem I feel that no one can relate so I bottle it up and it comes out in rage.

The lord gave me the gift of venom...

I am not sure if I am going to be ok... Time will tell.

I just need to back off and reflect and remember if I can't say anything nice then I need to shut the heck up...

I went out today and bought a zen garden and some aroma therapy.

I don't think it is going to help but I can always hope I guess.

I am not seeking pity or attention (maybe unconsciously crying out for help) I am just really a mess right now emotionally and I am sorry for not being better suited to handle this appropriately.

Time heals but it cannot always heal everything.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 02:27 am
Rexred -

You may not remember me - we used to argue on art threads a long long time ago.

If you've noticed me at all, you'll have picked up on my lack of belief. though I don't post on that all that often.

The weird thing about a2k is, despite and sometimes almost because of our differences, we do grow to care about each other.

Please reconsider.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 02:35 am
RexRed

I don't know you at all. I doubt that our A2K paths have crossed much, if at all. But it sounds like you believe you've put your foot in your mouth in a thread or 2 here? Otherwise you would not be so remorseful.

Am I right in guessing that you would rather like to continue on here? Well why not take that break you need then reconsider your decision after that?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 02:46 am
I have reconsidered, I just need to back off a bit until I resolve this.

Even the unfavorable toward me I care about, you especially are the greatest priority to me.

It has not been easy being me lately.

I am the hardest on myself.

I need to survive my own venom I guess.

Life is a learning experience. Sometimes we never learn, sometime we learn too late.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 02:50 am
Yes, take a long break. Then decide whether it's a good idea for you to return or not.

Good luck to you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 02:53 am
Nods. Be calm, I know you are a good person. (We probably disagree on everything, but never mind).
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 02:56 am
msolga wrote:
RexRed

I don't know you at all. I doubt that our A2K paths have crossed much, if at all. But it sounds like you believe you've put your foot in your mouth in a thread or 2 here? Otherwise you would not be so remorseful.

Am I right in guessing that you would rather like to continue on here? Well why not take that break you need then reconsider your decision after that?

Thanks

I put my foot in my mouth this time due personal issues. I am tough skinned.

I am always putting my foot in my mouth... I am used to that but I have hurt the person I love and that has made me no good for nothing lately.

So until there is a resolution I will be on a tight fuse. That makes me even harder to get along with than generality.

I fool myself into thinking this is wrong or that is wrong but it is me that is all wrong right now.

Until I find an even keel there will be no smooth sailing.

I am truly lost in the fog as my avatar has prophetically revealed.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:00 am
Goodnight,

Maybe the hole in my heart won't be so consuming tomorrow...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. You're the best.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:06 am
RexR

You know, it's never too late to find new ways to deal with recurring difficulties. Especially if the way that you've dealt with conflict before has made you so unhappy.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:37 am
For those of you who do not know, Rex is a really fine musician. I, for one, would like to see him do more in that forum.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:51 am
I just want you to know that since we have been dukin' it out for over 5 years now...

...if you go away and never come back...

...I ain't gonna talk to you no more.

C'mon, Rex...you've got much thicker skin than this.

Stick around.

I'll pick on ya.

You'll try to "make me see the light."

I'll pick on ya some more.

You'll love it.

Take it from someone who quit. You get to miss it so much, you start to think about the thing that caused you to quit as the reason why you wanna come back.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 05:51 am
Rex- I too have not crossed paths with you much, but what I am hearing from what you write is a person who is hurting............badly. One of the wonderful things about A2K, is that we can often, at times, be like a somewhat dysfunctional family. We can scream and yell at each other, but when someone is going through a hard time, we will close ranks, and pull together.

Think about it. This is probably a time that you need to hang on to your connections with the people at A2K, and most of us have pretty thick skins!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Farwell to A2K
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:17:14