Sally dog loves me

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 01:44 pm
Yes indeed, we have feed and housed Sally dog for 2 1/2 years (accuired as a junk yard dog) and on this date I can say "commere Sally dog and she will immediately run to the lady Diane's chair and jump up and sleep where when I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge door she will show up immediately at my feet with love in her eyes. I'm sure she truely loves me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,926 • Replies: 25
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 02:02 pm
Sally dog also knows that if I am not up and awake by 5 a.m. sitting on the patio with my cuppa tea she needs to wash my face with her tongue before she goes outside to piss before going back to bed with the lady Diane. She may go back to the junkyard next week.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 02:04 pm
Ha, she's exchanging emails with me ... ever heard of those chat-room romances? - and besides, that's they way she shows her heartbreak that I had to leave.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 02:06 pm
Walter that was hilarious. The only reason that Sally love dys is because he feeds her.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 02:09 pm
Cupboard love.

In view of Dys's religious opinions I won't say "rice bowl Christian".
0 Replies

yellowlab

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 02:30 pm
She may go back to the junkyard next week.

No! dys. don't give up on Sally dog. Keep er!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 03:23 pm
Give her money. She will love you forever.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 04:14 pm
Ah, 'tis more than her dog dish that keeps here there...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:51 pm
I started to say Sally dog loves me too, but did I get my face washed at 5:00 a.m.? Noooo.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:56 pm
You're a very fortunate man, dys. The love of a good woman anda good dog, too! What more could a man possibly need? Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:57 pm
In Dys's case, a Porsche, a Frito Pie and a pack of cigarettes.

Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 07:02 pm
plus he knows Pacco loves him too.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 07:02 pm
... & I believe there's a doting parrot, too?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 07:09 pm
msolga wrote:
You're a very fortunate man, dys. The love of a good woman anda good dog, too! What more could a man possibly need? Very Happy

I thought they wanted the love of a BAD woman and a GOOD dog?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 07:16 pm
dlowan wrote:
msolga wrote:

I thought they wanted the love of a BAD woman and a GOOD dog?

Laughing

But I'm certain Diane can be bad, if she chooses! When the mood takes her ... Very Happy
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 12:44 am
Wasn't she the "nun gone bad" or something.

Although - a nun gone bad may still be pretty well behaved, compared to the rest of us! :twisted
:
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 06:20 pm
Nice to hear about you and Sally and Diane.

Quote:
Tribute to a Dog.

The best friend a man has in the world may turn against him and become his enemy. His son or daughter that he has reared with loving care may prove ungrateful. Those who are nearest and dearest to us, those whom we trust with our happiness and our good name may become traitors to their faith. The money that a man has, he may lose. It flies away from him, perhaps when he needs it most. A man's reputation may be sacrificed in a moment of ill-considered action. The people who are prone to fall on their knees to do us honor when success is with us, may be the first to throw the stone of malice when failure settles its cloud upon our heads.

The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous is his dog. A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer. He will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounters with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings, and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens.

If fortune drives the master forth, an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him, to guard him against danger, to fight against his enemies. And when the last scene of all comes, and death takes his master in its embrace and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by the graveside will the noble dog be found, his head between his paws, his eyes sad, but open in alert watchfulness, faithful and true even in death.

George Graham Vest
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 08:42 pm
Dys
That Sally has no high social tastes. She licks my face when I visit. And I don't have to feed her to get slobbered on. So there!

BBB
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 07:08 pm
Being the sporadic poster that I am, I missed this thread when Dys posted it. Sally dog thinks the sun rises and sets with her Dys. Yeah, she loves me too, but the Dys is the One.

Margo, I used to be the nun gone bad before I joined the Unitarian Jihad. We'll have to get together to discuss the issues with extreme civility and inclusiveness one of these days when we can do something about the opposing hemispheres putting so much distance between us. I promise to have cookies waiting.

One thing Dys failed to mention is that we coo over Sally like idiotic grandparents. We acknowledge this tendency and have no intention of stopping, ever.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 07:18 pm
Neither do I.
0 Replies