'Smelly' man kicked off flight

DrewDad

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 02:45 pm
Perfume, febreeze, and lots and lots of bleach water. That's the key to all of these problems....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 03:54 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
WWCD?

I would have whooped his ass like Chuck Norris would've with some of my Jesus Kung Fu Karate!!!!

Have you ever noticed that Chai finds just the right thing to say? Great pic, too!

I'm jealous.....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 03:57 pm
NickFun wrote:
Onece I was on a flight to Japan and my girlfriend needed to use the lavatory -- badly. But there was a lot of turbulence and she could was not allowed out of her seat. By the time the turbulence ended it was too late. It smelled like a latrine next to me. Fortunately she had a carry on bad and was able to chnage clothes but the seat still stunk. She probably delayed a half dozen flights as they had to replace her seat.

The solution to this problem is simple. Put seat belts on toilets! :wink:
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 11:49 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I would have had to ask him to stop farting, no matter what he had to do to stifle it. Then, if he continued, make a stink with the ones running the plane. If you're already in the air, it will be hard to do a great deal. What about Beano? Could the planes use that?

Yeah, mandatory Beano before boarding, maybe? Laughing

Thanks for the Jesus Kung Fu Karate thing, Chai! That made my whole day...I'm saving that pic, too...
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 07:57 am
Beano doesn't work for everybody.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 07:28:05