Woman Cited for Exposing Herself in Store

Reyn

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 09:19 am
Woman Cited for Exposing Herself in Store

CEDAR CITY, Utah (AP) - A 28-year-old woman has been cited for lewdness for exposing herself inside a store. The woman was riding a motorized cart inside Lin's Market Place on Thursday with her pants around her ankles and not wearing underwear.

Customers didn't notice the woman until she would stand up from the cart and bend over to look at items on the shelf, exposing her buttocks.

The woman told police she arrived in Cedar City with a circus but was left behind.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,627 • Replies: 41
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 09:32 am
But the three ring circus went with her instead of the show. Mm mm mm.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:11 am
Odd that men exposing themselves are kinda taken for granted, but a woman doing it makes the news.

I wonder what that mons?

Apparently she was looking for something that was marked "down."

I hope they disinfect the cart....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 11:35 am
Quote:
Odd that men exposing themselves are kinda taken for granted, but a woman doing it makes the news.

DrewDad- From what I understand, women who expose themselves tend to be suffering from a mental illness.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 11:54 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
From what I understand, women who expose themselves tend to be suffering from a mental illness.

And the men that do aren't?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 11:58 am
Chai- I think that it is a matter of degree. I don't have the stats, but I think that statistically there are many more men who expose themselves than women. I would suspect that those women who do expose themselves are far sicker mentally as a group than the men.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 11:59 am
Thinking that people who expose themselves nude are mentally ill is only geographic mental conditioning..
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:08 pm
Francis wrote:
Thinking that people who expose themselves nude are mentally ill is only geographic mental conditioning..

It all has to do with the context. A woman who dances in a nude night club is not necessarily mentally ill. A woman who pulls up her skirt on a street corner before a group of strangers is, IMO, suspect.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:14 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Chai- I think that it is a matter of degree. I don't have the stats, but I think that statistically there are many more men who expose themselves than women. I would suspect that those women who do expose themselves are far sicker mentally as a group than the men.

Hmmmm....I'm not disagreeing with you, but just thinking.....

First, let's distinguish between the "flashers" and the "I'm riding around naked in a cart or car for much longer periods of time." I (and I'm sure a lot of other people) have experienced both.

In the case of the male "flasher" it's quick, it's put back, and the guy generally gets out of there quickly.
I personally equate that with women who give you a momentary shot of a breast or butt or other part.
I think both of them are equally well, not mentally ill, but have issues.

Then, you see the woman who in the above case, who was blantantly waiting to get caught, so it seems more disturbing.
That's the name as the man who drives in a low profile car, naked from the waist down, next to a higher profile car, staying there until the driver (female) sees him, and then stays driving next to her.

As far as the ratio of male/female flashers....that is questionable. A woman will probably report a male flasher if she can.....I don't really see too many men running to the management of where ever they are and reporting a woman who just lifted her skirt to him, with no panties.

"Oh, it was JUST AWFUL...She wasn't wearing ANY underwear!"

A woman feels threatened sexually when a man does that...A man doesn't feel like he might get raped, he's thinking "What a great country we live in".
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:17 pm
Francis wrote:

Yeah, by using the word "expose" the message is it's being done at a time or place where it's not appropriate...

This isn't going skinny dippy, or getting undressed in front of people who are aware of the situation.

Exposing yourself is showing your gentiles to children, or people who had no desire to see them.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:18 pm
A local context.

Just ask Lord Ellpus if he thinks streakers are ill...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:19 pm
Again, streaking is not an overtly sexual thing.

People who expose themselves are doing it for sexual arousal for themselves, and to shock others
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:22 pm
Never talked to those people thus I wouldn't assume what their motivations are...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:40 pm
Francis wrote:
Never talked to those people thus I wouldn't assume what their motivations are...

Well, I have talked to those people, so I will.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:41 pm
Local context, then..
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:53 pm
Please tell me what context this would be taken where you live.

Do people walk up to each other on the street and suddenly pull out their penis, or show each other their vulva?

Do women ride or walk around stores with their pants down around their ankles, occassionally bending over so everyone, men, women, children can look and their ass and their genitals.

Is it a fairly common occurance for a person to drive up to a stranger and ask directions, wearing nothing from the waist down?

Please Francis, you know what we are talking about here.

I don't know about a lot of other Americans, but I wouldn't blink an eye at the sight of a guys butt if it's in a non-sexual situation. Don't make out it's some up-tight USA thing that it's an overall view that someone shouldn't jerk his dick out of his pants, shake it about a bit, then make off.

Do you think a man that does that, or a women, is just looking for the other person to admire their genitals on a fine summers morning?

"My, may I say that I really like that ring you're wearing, and your labia majora/scrotum is just stunning!"

context schmontext.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 02:27 pm
I'll expand on this topic tomorrow (nearly bedtime).

In the mean time, see if this is arousal to self: nude
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 02:33 pm
No, not at all, they're just naked people.

I'm pretty much a nudist in my own home myself, because it's just that, my private home.

We're not talking about naked people per se, or what one choses to wear and not wear in one's home....
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 02:52 pm
Pictures! We need pictures!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 03:02 pm
NickFun wrote:
Pictures! We need pictures!

believe me, you'd be disappointed.

Have you ever read David Sedaris short story "Naked"?

You must go out and read it Right Now!
But remember to bring a towel.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman Cited for Exposing Herself in Store
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 03:26:14