Earrings for Men

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:36 pm
I don't know why the two earring thing puts a frost on the sincerest turn on over the one earring thing for me.

One earring will cause me to take the second, more intense Cool look.

I like the SMALL single gold hoop, with or without intricate designs, and the almost invisible, dot of diamond. Like the Monroe diamond dot (flat to the skin), as well.

Truly tantalized by something smallish but decorative and unique through the upper ear cartilage. Not ALL of those, but one, maybe two.

Interesting to hear everybody's preferences.

I begged my husband to get an earring years ago. Nothing doin.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:56 pm
Kind of agree with Heeven, except I take the watch off when eating or working, and I don't have a wedding band.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 07:13 pm
I have three ancillary holes in my lobulus auriculae.

Two in the left, one in the right...done while I was 16-17. Small town boy as well, so I took a lot of crap..but the girls dug it..so..

I normally leaned toward simple brass {gold} studs, I never could wear hoops, always seemed to make my ears sore..? Diamond studs are always a nice look as well, as long as they are not too big...gaudy.

My favorite ones of course came from old gf's...I have a very tiny Mickey Mouse, a silver heart with a small diamond in it, and a hollow gold heart...I wore those most of the time, for sentimental reasons.

My wife didn't like ear rings, nor did she like the big hair...in short she did not like my "look"...it simply drew way too much attention...so in a short period of time, my appearance went from...Whitesnake-ish "Yes, I did just spend two hours on my hair" to Axl Rose-ish "I just washed my hair in the gutter, can I borrow a hat, or perhaps a bandana" <---insert frown here.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 08:03 pm
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/Mrs_Depp_Forever/Johnny%20Depp/AsdisMag3.jpg
I think my thing is a man's earrings can't be symmetrical.

I have no idea why.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 08:10 pm
Oh my, Johnny looks so 80's there!

Kinda badass anyway.

2PacksAday wrote:
so in a short period of time, my appearance went from...Whitesnake-ish "Yes, I did just spend two hours on my hair" to Axl Rose-ish "I just washed my hair in the gutter, can I borrow a hat, or perhaps a bandana" <---insert frown here.

Heh! Love it.

What's your hair/ earrings situation these days?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 08:31 pm
I like double hoops. As thin and small as you can fit them. So discreet, they're there but not there.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:07 pm
Soz,

A bit beyond shoulder lenght hair, almost never for the earings.

...I suppose now, I just look like some 30 yr old that needs a haircut.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:51 pm
One of these days it'll be more rebellious not to have piercings or ink....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:53 pm
Tell me about it. No one will admit they don't masturbate.

NO ONE!!!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:53 pm
There are times when I don't masturbate.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:54 pm
4:30PM and 3 AM?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:18 pm

I like these..
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 11:07 pm
Quote:
I have to admit to being funny about jewelry on a man - how sexist of me! - in that the only acceptable jewelry, to me, is a watch and a ring (wedding ring) on a man. I will, of course, be blasted for having such a narrow view and I really can't blame you for beating me to a pulp, but it's like guys wearing flip-flops to me. Soo-not-manly. Oh and I am totally unreasonable about the flip-flops too! I know it's plain stupid but I can't help how I feel. I just instantly think a certain way about men who wear them. Of course that also could include the fact that feet gross me out.

Anyhoo, sorry for being no help whatsoever soz!

LMAO @ Heeven...I'm with ya...to some extent. The flip-flop thingy...well, it depends on who the man is, and what their feet look like..LOL

Now I can accept earrings on a man...where 15 years ago, I thought.."OMG..GROSS"...now its sexy as hell, as long as they are small.

Soz..I like the idea of the cliche diamond studs. One set for him, one for you..lol Maybe even the thin silver hoops...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 11:26 pm
Heeven wrote:
Oh and I am totally unreasonable about the flip-flops too!

That's a result of the climate you live in. You would HATE Australia. It's virtually national footwear in the summer.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 11:28 pm
I've got a (fake) diamond stud in my left ear. There's plenty of guys here with only one ear pierced. You don't see many with both.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 11:44 pm
Quote:
It's virtually national footwear in the summer.

They are in my neck of the woods too...I'm obsessed with them...LOL

HERE.........these are the earrings that I hate!!!

http://www.steve.org.uk/body/images/stretch4.jpghttp://www.steve.org.uk/body/images/stretch2.jpg

Those are men..........in both pics.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 12:35 am
Stud with skull, ala :the phantom" "ghost who walks" how big is up to you.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 06:07 am
I am completely disgusted by those thick circular earrings that make a big gaping hole in your ear. A lot of otherwise....tough looking men wear them, and I wouldn't talk to them because of that.

You know,...talk with intentions... :wink:

Earlobes are unattractive enough to me. Saggy holes in them is like throwing oatmeal on your head and then trying to pick me up.

Do like the small shiny dangly cross for mins. Don't know why. Skull variations are good if the bod can back it up. Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 06:11 am
DrewDad wrote:
One of these days it'll be more rebellious not to have piercings or ink....

Setanta rebels against my pleadings that he do both.

I'm still wondering if it's a deal-breaker.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 06:13 am
Hah!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Earrings for Men
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 06:18:27