Movie Conversation Game

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 08:02 am
I apologize clear back to the first time I ever hit ya.

--John Travolta - Urban Cowboy
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 08:09 am
We both know that I'm a drunk. And I know you are a hooker. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.

Nicholas Cage--Leaving Las Vegas
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 08:14 am
Aaaawlrightythen!
--
Jim Carrey - Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 06:04 am
It could've been worse, I COULD'VE GOTTEN THE TIP OF MY NOSE BITTEN OFF BY A SIAGON WHORE!!!!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

Norm MacDonald - Dirty Work
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 06:46 am
You're a very nosy fellow, kitty cat. Huh? You know what happens to nosy fellows? Huh? No? Wanna guess? Huh? No? Okay. They lose their noses.

Roman Polanski--Chinatown
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 07:22 am
A large nose is the mark of a witty, courteous, affable, generous and liberal man.

Jose Ferrer - Cyrano de Bergerac
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 07:36 am
You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

Robert De Niro--The Untouchables
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 07:44 am
There's only one law in the west: the law of blood and bullets. It's either shoot or be shot. What are we gonna do?

Groucho Marx - Go West
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 09:23 am
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Clint Eastwood--Dirty Harry
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 08:17 pm
You, Mini-Man, takin' on the jellies. You've got serious thrill issues, dude. Awesome.

Crush - Finding Nemo (2003)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 10:00 pm
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women
Scarface
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 10:14 pm
"You just keep thinkin' Butch. That's what you're good at."

Robert Redford (Sundance Kid)in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 01:06 am
Hey, I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm certainly not the dumbest. I mean, I've read books like "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" and "Love in the Time of Cholera", and I think I've understood them. They're about girls, right?

Rob Gordon - High Fidelity
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 03:07 am
If we all go for the blonde and block each other, not a single one of us is going to get her. So then we go for her friends, but they will all give us the cold shoulder because no on likes to be second choice. But what if none of us goes for the blonde? We won't get in each other's way and we won't insult the other girls. It's the only way to win. It's the only way we all get laid.

Russell Crowe - A beautiful mind
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 04:38 am
Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I'd nailed the compulsories, so this is it, the finals. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6. Must have been the dismount.

Billy Crystal--When Harry Met Sally
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 01:19 am
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Tom Hanks - Forest Gump
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 05:15 am
Man's gotta know his limitations.

Clint Eastwood
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 06:05 am
Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!

Al Jolson - The Jazz Singer
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 03:49 am
See, when a nuclear weapon detonates it unleashes an electromagnetic pulse which shuts down any power source within its blast radius. Now that tends not to matter in most cases because a nuclear weapon usually destroys everything you might need power for anyway. A pinch creates a similar electromagnetic pulse, but without the fuss of mass destruction and death. So instead of Hiroshima, you'd be getting the seventeenth century.

Don Cheadle--Ocean's Eleven
0 Replies

DashD

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 02:59 am
That conversation made a more sense this time.

Alex Winter - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
0 Replies