Scalar Waves-the end of the world could be closer then we...

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 08:09 am
Scalar waves-so we all hear the ocasional stories that the end of the world is tomorow and so on, but this time it could just be true.

Scalar waves are an unlimited powere source that we've discovered in the vacum of space. Yeah hard to believe huh? Some of the claims are some of the following-the end of the fuel age is coming-these new waves can cure any dicease-they can lead us to space travel like some of the movies on TV there saying the ounce thought impossible could be right around the corner literaly-weapons that could destroy earth in less than an eaighth of a second.

I'll fill u in about some of these as we go on so first lets start with the good ones weapons-now know this this isn't funny some of thee weapons are already in play Russia already has scalar shields that they can put up that are impenitrible nothing can get through not even diseases. They also have extremly scary weapons and no offence to russia at all but America has fallen behind inthe race and are only now getting into it.

These waves can travel ten times faster then the speed of light meaning one mistak could be goodby for good and we might and could just become another empty planet in the galaxie.

There is a good side (if we use it for good) its already been done the scalar waves regeneate healthy cells and can cure any disease.

So lets share info and get this out to the rest of the world so go ahead ask questio and i'll try awnsering them with the facts prsented.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 566 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Heliotrope

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 10:26 am
*yawn*

..........tumbleweed....................
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 11:47 am
Ten times the speed of light, huh?

I got a bridge you might like to buy . . . you can clean up on the tolls ! ! !
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 12:12 pm
And they cure all diseases.

I have some ocean front property you could buy. Goes great with the bridge.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 12:48 pm
And how's your liability coverage on that bridge? People have accidents, they're going to sue somebody, right?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 12:50 pm
I will play...

First question: What is a 'scalar'?
0 Replies

Vengoropatubus

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 03:41 pm
A scalar is a quantity without direction.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 03:55 pm
Vengoropatubus wrote:
A scalar is a quantity without direction.

((shhh I know that... I just want to see what the original thread author had to say. It may be a quantity could hurt us... but a quantity without direction doesn't sound scary at all.))
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 05:17 pm
It's a joke about dizzy blondes.
0 Replies

USAFHokie80

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 03:50 pm
This kid is clearly either smoking some wicked crack or getting his information from a tabloid.
0 Replies