Finally, men talk about their penises.

Diane

Sat 19 May, 2007 09:10 am
Dadpad, yes, you have two hands with opposing thumbs. Hmmm...

Francis! I haven't seen you in ages which is my fault since I don't post on a2k with regularity--sometimes I'm on everyday and sometimes I don't post for weeks at a time.

Thank heaven men like you and Dys don't speak of sports and beer. You are two of the most interesting men I've ever met. Now that I've freed myself from my old life, I realize that I will need several more lives to make up for lost time and I also need to arrange to be closer in age to all the delightful men I've met since leaving Connecticut behind.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Sat 19 May, 2007 09:19 am
Diane wrote:
Dadpad, yes, you have two hands with opposing thumbs. Hmmm...

Francis! I haven't seen you in ages which is my fault since I don't post on a2k with regularity--sometimes I'm on everyday and sometimes I don't post for weeks at a time.

Thank heaven men like you and Dys don't speak of sports and beer. You are two of the most interesting men I've ever met. Now that I've freed myself from my old life, I realize that I will need several more lives to make up for lost time and I also need to arrange to be closer in age to all the delightful men I've met since leaving Connecticut behind.

I don't talk about sports and beer ever.... where's my love?

<sniff>
0 Replies

Diane

Sat 19 May, 2007 09:36 am
Oh poor bear. Squinney will be there soon to soothe your delicate sensibilities.

Here's a big bear hug: {{{{{{{{{{ BP Bear }}}}}}}}}}
0 Replies

Francis

Sat 19 May, 2007 02:38 pm
Diane, you really are too kind (smooch!)...
0 Replies

nairbf

Sun 2 Nov, 2008 08:17 pm
@oldandknew,
you would be surprised to know that a man's relationship to his penis often has little to do with his sexual partner. For most men it has many more influences throughout the day beyond what typically happens in the bedroom I am currently interviewing men about their penises and when asked what their favorite thing to do, I am getting masturbate as a response more times than not
OGIONIK

Sun 2 Nov, 2008 08:23 pm
@nairbf,
i talk about computer games and hard liquor.

HAH.
OGIONIK

Sun 2 Nov, 2008 08:24 pm
@OGIONIK,
on a serious note, i dont think ive ever discussed my penis with anyone except a female a few times.

its there, use it. simple! Razz thats what god made it for.
0 Replies

Diane

Thu 11 Dec, 2008 12:50 pm
@nairbf,
Nairbf, I was surprised to see this ancient thread pop up again.

The various responses are fascinating, don't you think? I never really gave it much thought until reading that Salon article.

Please come back when you've finished your study and give us a summary.

0 Replies

Diane

Thu 11 Dec, 2008 12:54 pm
@OGIONIK,
Ogionik, very young men really aren't too diffecult to figure out. Life's basics are still major interests in you lives. Usually not very complicated, much like your last response. Healthy and urgent.

Enjoy being young!
0 Replies

cherriepye67

Sun 24 Jun, 2012 03:44 pm
@Diane,
diane,
do men ever talk about why they can't satisfy a woman by penetration? most of them anyway because they ejaculate soon after getting near it or touching it. or is it because they dont give a **** because they got theirs. i know if i was a man i'd be embarrassed to have intercourse with a woman if i ejaculated within the first two minutes. this is a big problem for women and yet men dont seem to address the matter or find ways to address the problem. it is a rareity to find a man with a descent size penis that can last longer than 10 min and i'm not going to sleep with alot of random men looking for that one gem of many stones so i no longer have sex with anyone. i am sexually frustrated, pissed off and think its unfair. women put so much time in preparing themselves for that moment; showering, washing it good, lotioning, body spray, perfume, hair, makeup, clothes, purse, shoes, assecories, etc. ...then it goes down,....n you find it took longer for you to get undressed then the act of sexual intercource "penetration" that is. **** i could have stayed home without all that dilly dollying up and penetrated myself with my vibrator longer and better climaxing with a oooh aaah and left feeling guilty but satisfied rather than not satisfied, stupid, used, taken advantage of and embarassed for giving it up so easily only because i thought it was going to be some bomb ass sex, W.T.F.? IM DONE...
blueveinedthrobber

Sun 24 Jun, 2012 05:15 pm
I sense anger cherrypie.....bitter, unresolved anger. Get you one o' them woodchuck dildos. We men are **** anyway. Too bad we still make more money than you, huh?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sun 24 Jun, 2012 05:29 pm
@cherriepye67,
Quote:
it is a rareity to find a man with a descent size penis that can last longer than 10 min and i'm not going to sleep with alot of random men looking for that one gem of many stones so i no longer have sex with anyone.

Obviously, you excite them, that's worth something isn't it? I'm sure you will find a relationship where you guys can talk about how to make it work perfectly for both of you...

I have a hard time thinking about it being one gem. You must be picking the wrong ones or like I said, getting them way excited in wanting you, that they can't wait..

But, a decent size? What does size have to do with anything.. They all work perfectly fine....

I hate the "another penis size thread" .. concept..
0 Replies

njpchevorlet

Thu 8 Nov, 2012 02:22 pm
@Diane,
Men and their penis, are like men and any sort of hunting or fishing, we lie about size and how long the fight lasted.
0 Replies