Finally, men talk about their penises.

dlowan

Fri 11 May, 2007 06:44 am
Sounds like they're really a hell of a problem, really.

Kind of a handicap.
0 Replies

patiodog

Fri 11 May, 2007 06:51 am
Can a raison d'etre be a handicap? The old guy who runs the corner store may be unpredictable and inept, but it's still his store.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Fri 11 May, 2007 06:55 am
I can't see mine why talk about it? Embarrassed
0 Replies

dlowan

Fri 11 May, 2007 07:01 am
patiodog wrote:
Can a raison d'etre be a handicap? The old guy who runs the corner store may be unpredictable and inept, but it's still his store.

Hmmm...that's a profound question.

Take Hitler, for example......his raison d'etre was a handicap in some ways, nicht wahr? Well, depends what race he thought he was in....

But, much as it may be spoken of as your raison d'etre, frankly I don't believe it is your sole raison d'etre.

Take eating, and such.

NOT raisin d'etres as well?
0 Replies

patiodog

Fri 11 May, 2007 07:14 am
Eating, though I may find it pleasant (and then some), is still done in service to the master, and should the d'etre be called to raisin' while I'm at the raisin bran, the cereal will remain uneaten.
0 Replies

dlowan

Fri 11 May, 2007 08:01 am
patiodog wrote:
Eating, though I may find it pleasant (and then some), is still done in service to the master, and should the d'etre be called to raisin' while I'm at the raisin bran, the cereal will remain uneaten.

Not if you were starving.

And take oxygen.....oxygen rules all raisins.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Fri 11 May, 2007 08:27 am
No, d, please understand.

If a man were drowning, gasping his last, struggling to hold on the edge of a shattered lifeboat and a cute woman in the lifeboat said :

"Oh, drat, I fear I shall die a virgin!"

That man, any man worth the word, would haul his wood aboard and board her.

Joe(then swim for the border)Nation
0 Replies

Ethel2

Fri 11 May, 2007 10:13 am
I would like one of those raison d'etres myself. It would be fine to have in addition to my own female version. Actually, if it were reversable......I could get into that. As long as the man I was with wasn't one of those competitive types. I've always thought it would be fun to wear it, slinging it about.......for posturing, you understand. And if I had one, it wouldn't be one of those knitted ones NIMH posted earlier. Much much too flacid!

Still most of us don't have a choise about such things. And I have to accept my gain as a loss. Since I didn't get to choose and I can only have one or the other.......it's good I was born a girl. Becuase I agree with Truman Capote when he said, "I never met a woman that turned me on."

Still I can pee standing up.........in the shower that is.
0 Replies

dlowan

Fri 11 May, 2007 05:34 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
No, d, please understand.

If a man were drowning, gasping his last, struggling to hold on the edge of a shattered lifeboat and a cute woman in the lifeboat said :

"Oh, drat, I fear I shall die a virgin!"

That man, any man worth the word, would haul his wood aboard and board her.

Joe(then swim for the border)Nation

You've never spent time unable to breathe, have you?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Sat 12 May, 2007 05:44 am
Except for that time when I was in the lifeboat laying the pipe to that moaning nymph and having to hold my breath each time the waves came over us, no.

She did not die one death but several small thunderous ones.

Joe(Wait. There was that time in Del Rio when they tried to hang me.)Nation
0 Replies

Ethel2

Sat 12 May, 2007 06:47 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Except for that time when I was in the lifeboat laying the pipe to that moaning nymph and having to hold my breath each time the waves came over us, no.

She did not die one death but several small thunderous ones.

Joe(Wait. There was that time in Del Rio when they tried to hang me.)Nation

Very funny! Especially after last night's conversation in the opium den. Fun.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Sat 12 May, 2007 06:57 am
I can't talk about my penis. It's in the witness protection program.
0 Replies

Diane

Thu 17 May, 2007 09:37 am
Joe, (you happily drowing man) have you heard the one about the woman X chromosome accidentally stepping into a man's mind?
When she arrived, she found the mind was empty--no snorting, Deb-- so she called out, "Anyone here?"
Soon she heard voices calling from far away, saying, "We're down here...."

Lola, you are one of the few women I know who could manage having both sex organs. Intrepid and sexy and not afraid of trying anything once, at the very least.

I still say it is quite a handy thing to have at a picnic.
0 Replies

Reyn

Thu 17 May, 2007 02:37 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I can't talk about my penis. It's in the witness protection program.

Thank goodness there's one quiet male amongst us, then.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 18 May, 2007 12:00 pm
Are you sure it's penises and not peni?
0 Replies

dlowan

Fri 18 May, 2007 07:07 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Are you sure it's penises and not peni?

I SWEAR it's penii.
0 Replies

Diane

Fri 18 May, 2007 08:24 pm
Oops! I did make it sound like men have more than one. Men talk about thier penis is more accurate, besides, what would they do with more than one? Think harder? Cool
0 Replies

Reyn

Sat 19 May, 2007 07:46 am
In my opinion, men would only talk about their penis if it somehow involved sports and beer.
0 Replies

dadpad

Sat 19 May, 2007 07:52 am
Diane wrote:
Oops! I did make it sound like men have more than one. Men talk about thier penis is more accurate, besides, what would they do with more than one? Think harder? Cool

I have two hands.
0 Replies

Francis

Sat 19 May, 2007 08:02 am
I rarely speak about sports and beer...
0 Replies