Whats the point in IQ (lol , soz bad joke )

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 05:36 am
My iq is quite high , ano yours it probs higher lol , but what is the point in iqs , and what do they actually do ?(dont say measure how clever you are)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 463 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Chai

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 06:01 am
I don't know.

mine registered high, and it just makes me feel like I'm not living up to my potential.

then again, if I lived up to my potential, I wouldn't have the time to do the things I like.

IT'S ALL A GUILT TRIP MAN!

YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU DON'T KNOW!
0 Replies

angelaicscars

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:14 am
hi
My teachers keep trying to guilt trip me with mine ,"o look your a genius (blaa......................about 10 min l8er) ACT LIKE ONE !" it is canny pathetic
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:21 am
I have heard that not too much stock should be put in them since it is not an entirely accurate way of measuring intelligence. All sorts of things like deciding what questions to put in there that the "average" person could answer or would have trouble answering, book knowledge vs. everyday knowledge, etc. I'm not sure what to think about them, myself. I know what the tests say mine is, but I'm not sure how much faith to put in that.
0 Replies

angelaicscars

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:34 am
iq
so technically an Iq is sort of a class system , a way to rate them , something that there has been a war againest , since forever ,lol how ironic
0 Replies