Why Da Vinci Code Scares Fundamentalists

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 10:42 am
The Da Vinci Code's premise that Jesus married Mary Magdalene and had children is correct.

Fundamentalists fear the Da Vinci Code because the truth of the marriage between Jesus and Mary Magdalene proves that some of their fear based information about Jesus is incorrect.

Fundamentalist false prophets, like the Pope, Pat Robertson, Ted Haggard, Jerry Falwell, Franklin Graham, Ron Luce, James Kennedy, Billy Graham and their ilk, misuse their power and direct fear-filled followers, (correctly portrayed as sheep), to go berserk with anti-Da Vinci Code rhetoric and religious misinformation.

Tired of economic terrorism, vicious rhetoric and worse, the 99th generation of descendants has decided to confront the multi-billion dollar industry of corporate churches and publicly challenged the fundamentalist false prophets to the ancient method of spiritual debate, called the "Duel of Truths", on the first 4 chapters of the fundamentalist's own Bible.

However, while the false prophets of corporate churches proclaim to the world that they are knowledgeable religious leaders, not one so called "religious leader" has enough spiritual courage to accept the challenge to a proper debate. The Challenge was personally mailed to each false prophet, posted prominently on our website and many internet message boards, as well as being sent directly to churches and media worldwide.

Jesus did all the things attributed to him, and much more, he merely Physically Ascended into Light later in his life, as recorded by our greatÂ…great grandmother, Mary Magdalene.

In summary, we understand the fundamentalist's fear, it must be terrifying to be challenged to a debate of their own scriptures. We can also understand their extreme fear of those armed with only religious dogma attempting to debate spiritual truth in a neutral environment, overseen by an independent panel as described in The Challenge.

The Challenge and uncensored information, from descendants' family records, can be read on The True Jesus website. The uncensored information discusses Jesus' early spiritual training, Mary Magdalene, their 3 children and the Guardians, a group of spiritual adepts who have guarded Jesus' wisdom with their lives for 2,000 years against 1,700 years of work by Rome to silence the truth, including 400 years of their Inquisitions.

If you wish to experience for free, while at your computer, precisely where your Soul is, and to awaken your Soul, merely listen to a 99th generation descendant repeat four words - One, Christs, Love and Light on the front page of www.TheTrueJesus.org

This free 4 minute, on-line, state of the art, DNA test uses sound, not tissue, to find other descendants.

As explained more fully on the website, the electro-magnetic energy in the vibrations of sound, produced by the four words, when vocalized by one descendant, activate the wondrous spiritual energies of the "History Gene" in the pineal gland's DNA, (called the mind or Soul in the west and the 3rd Eye in the east), of other direct descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Sincerely,
A 99th Generation Descendant
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 13,595 • Replies: 300
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 11:09 am
It is customary here to acknowledge a source when one does a copy and past job. You're just peddling bullshit someone else wrote, and haven't the honesty to admit it.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 11:14 am
Re: Why Da Vinci Code Scares Fundamentalists
Caroline_99 wrote:
Fundamentalist false prophets, like the Pope, Pat Robertson, Ted Haggard, Jerry Falwell, Franklin Graham, Ron Luce, James Kennedy, Billy Graham and their ilk, misuse their power and direct fear-filled followers

you can't argue with this sentence, no matter where it came from
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 12:01 pm
AUTO SPAM FILTER
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 12:10 pm
Quote:

The Da Vinci Code's premise that Jesus married Mary Magdalene and had children is correct.

Evidence plz crazy lady kthxbye
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 12:49 pm
Caroline,

If you will look in the beginning pages of the DaVinci Code the author himself tells you the book is FICTIONAL. I can't believe anyone would actually give this thing any credibility at all, especially since the author tells you it's fiction. Good grief.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 01:52 pm
That is right on the mark, Momma Angel.

Millions of people paid good money to willfully believe what is clearly labeled fiction.

Caroline claims to be a "99th generation" descendant of Jesus apparently, but does anyone seriously believe she can document it?

And her fantasies about DNA being recognizable through the voice are certainly entertaining, but again the work of fiction.

A real DNA test would show that many of those, including Caroline, claiming to be 'descendants' aren't closely related.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 01:58 pm
Jesus is long gone so who cares one way or the other?

He's either coming back in glory or he's not and my belief or disbelief in any of the stories surrounding his life will make no one whit of difference to the outcome of my life. IMO.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 05:32 pm
real life wrote:
A real DNA test would show that many of those, including Caroline, claiming to be 'descendants' aren't closely related.

What this member is attempting to peddle is clearly BS--and has rightly been pointed out, Mr. Brown's book is a work of fiction, and is so self-identified.

Nevertheless, such as statement on the part of the member "real life" as is above quoted is without foundation. Absent a source of DNA from the putative Jesus, it would be impossible to prove or disprove descent or sanguinary propiquity.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 05:45 pm
Re: Why Da Vinci Code Scares Fundamentalists
Caroline_99 wrote:

This free 4 minute, on-line, state of the art, DNA test uses sound, not tissue, to find other descendants.
activate the wondrous spiritual energies of the "History Gene" in the pineal gland's DNA
/quote]

What in the world is this? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 06:44 pm
This is the source.

http://www.merkaba.org/announcements/051206.htm
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 06:49 pm
Thanx Xingu. I read until the Multi-Dimensional Enlightment stuff on the welcome page. I'll pass.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:14 pm
Your welcome.

I posted some more information on the site on the other thread.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:14 pm
Got it! Like I said on that thread, "Now, THAT is funny! Laughing "
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 08:02 pm
All in all, whatchya got goin' on with this particular flap is a wonderful illustration of some folks' fundamental inability to distinguish between fiction and truth, from any perspective. Really, its nothing other than what is to be expected, given the protagonists of the artificial, baseless dispute their imagination has manufactured.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 08:03 pm
I hear you, Timber. I can't understand why people can't grasp the idea that it's fiction. It's absolutely mind boggling.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 07:41 pm
THis belief about mary and Jesus being husband and wife does not bother me one iota and i have already been decreed by TALK as a fundy on these forums. I just find the whole situation laughable.

So what if jesus and mary m were married.
He is still without sin, even in that.

Have fun.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 07:42 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
I hear you, Timber. I can't understand why people can't grasp the idea that it's fiction. It's absolutely mind boggling.

This is how I feel about the bible.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 07:43 pm
ANd that is how the devil wants you to feel about the bible your doing exacltly what he wishes.

Have fun.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 07:45 pm
Scott777ab wrote:
ANd that is how the devil wants you to feel about the bible your doing exacltly what he wishes.

Have fun.

It is hard to suport the idea of 'the devil' even within scripture. Outside of scripture the idea is laughable, aside from its hollywood entertainment value.
0 Replies