How does one get his man card revoked?

Linkat

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 03:09 pm
In your opinion what are situations that could cause a man to get his man card revoked?

I'll start with a couple:
A man that sits when peeing. A man that exfoliates.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,390 • Replies: 26
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 03:15 pm
Based on what I see on television, any behavior that doesn't involve punching, shooting, or swearing can get your card revoked.
Of course, by that logic, you could exfoliate, as long as you punch it onto your face.
I'm going to go with any man that owns a loofah for his own use.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 03:27 pm
A man that holds his wife's hand with his palm forwards as they stroll.

Men ALWAYS have their palms facing to the rear (eg their thumb TOWARDS their own body.

Women go palm fowards, thumb away from body.

<loads of you will be re-enacting the holding hands bit now, with an imaginary partner, to see if this holds true.>
0 Replies

username

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 03:35 pm
Ellpus, you're right, but I think it has to do with who is taller. Lift your hand up, as you would do if you were to hold hands with a seven foot tall woman (assuming you don't normally hold hands with a 7' tall woman). The more natural position is palm forward. Palm backward with your forearm raised is pretty uncomfortable. Probably simple ergonomics.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 03:45 pm
Bloody Scientists!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 03:47 pm
Just for a laugh, you girls should try holding it the other way whilst out with your man one day, and watch the reaction.

It feels totally weird!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 04:06 pm
Here's one of my favourites:

A man that isn't deeply into watching /participating in sports of some kind. Preferably, all of them.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 04:29 pm
Reyn wrote:
Here's one of my favourites:

A man that isn't deeply into watching /participating in sports of some kind. Preferably, all of them.

does chess count?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 04:36 pm
A man who primps when he happens to catch his reflection deserves to lose his man card.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 04:52 pm
I'd like a man who exfoliates.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 05:27 pm
Re: How does one get his man card revoked?
Linkat wrote:
A man that sits when peeing. A man that exfoliates.

Nooo! Its the "New Man" - the "new man" exfoliates.

Hell, the "Metrosexual" exfoliates - with that particularly pricey but trendy product that leaves just a faint whiff of temptation as extra bonus.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 05:51 pm
how bout skipping?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 05:56 pm
You mean I am supposed to have a card?

I never got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 06:15 pm
following the hand holding...

a man who tries to put his nose to the woman left when they kiss.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 06:17 pm
A man who can not kill a grizzly with a pocketknife should lose his man card immediately.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 06:30 pm
a man
a man who can't train the sqirrels to fight with those 'lightsticks' (what are they called ?) should lose his card pronto .
hbg

http://www.eckernet.com/images/theforce.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 06:41 pm
There have been instances, where I was either so extremely drunk or hungover, I had to pee sitting down. I can't consider this grounds to remove my man card.

Some ways to lose your man card:

-You skip your turn to buy a round at the bar. Grounds to lose your man card, and any credibility to hang out again.

-When there is plenty of room, you do NOT sit an extra seat away from your guy friend at the movie theatre.

-You hold a grudge against a guy friend for more than 5 minutes. Unless it was something worthy of ditching friend for good, like he banged your sister without permission.

-You allow your girlfriend/spouse to drag you away from a Sunday football game to go shopping for household items.

-When in the company of friends at the bar, you order wine, or any brightly colored drink. Immediate mockery should ensue.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 06:59 pm
I am soooo busted Laughing
0 Replies

username

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 07:07 pm
"Defoliation" is killing trees and shrubs. It's what we did in Vietnam to try to contain the NVA. WTF do you do to trees and shrubs when you "exfoliate" and why should you be decarded for it?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 07:25 pm
nimh wrote:
I am soooo busted Laughing

Heh heh.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How does one get his man card revoked?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:37:59