How does one get his man card revoked?

Reyn

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 08:37 pm
yitwail wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Here's one of my favourites:

A man that isn't deeply into watching /participating in sports of some kind. Preferably, all of them.

does chess count?

Not according to some. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 09:35 pm
When a man clear coats his fingernails~ Thats a reason!

When a man is worried about the roughness of his feet, so much that he has weekly pedicures, and has his nails clear coated. (yes, I've seen this) ~ Thats a reason!

When a man wears a toe ring~ Thats a reason!

When he colors his hair to match his eyes..lol ~ thats another reason...lol

When a man wears womens sandals~ thats a reason..lol (I know of one guy that does this, lime green mickey mouse flip-flops..lol ) Yep..lets revoke that baby quickly!

A man that orders Shirley Temples....~ lol, enough said?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 07:25 am
Any man that is considered a Metrosexual (in response to an above entry).

Slappy - I would think any man that orders a "girly" type drink whether in the company of friends or not.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 05:49 pm
Hhhmmmmm...

I'm not sure whether this says something about Dutch men, or more about Dutch women... Twisted Evil

Quote:
Magazine Men's Health and research company Trendbox questioned 780 men and women, aged 18 to 50, for the national study. [..]

Over 75 percent of the men questioned said appearance was important. To look their best, men spend an average of EUR 106 a month on clothes. This is a 50 percent increase on 2001. Women spend on average EUR 69 a month.

A 50 percent increase in five years?! Wow. Its true, people do look much better than ten, fifteen years ago.

Quote:
The same applies to body care products. Men spend an average of EUR 27 and women EUR 23.

Dutch men are also becoming more similar to women in terms of their perceptions of themselves. Men's Health said 54 percent of men feel more confident when they spend time on their appearance. Five years ago only 33 percent felt the same way.

Just over 60 percent of men, up from 45 percent in 2001, feel that their choice of clothing shows who they are.

Men are also worrying more about their appearance when out on a date or at parties, and about their sexual performance in general.

Pressure from the commercials and magazines and peers is gonna have us end up as neurotic as the women..
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 05:57 pm
parados wrote:
You mean I am supposed to have a card?

I never got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too late!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 05:59 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
When a man clear coats his fingernails~ Thats a reason!

When a man is worried about the roughness of his feet, so much that he has weekly pedicures, and has his nails clear coated. (yes, I've seen this) ~ Thats a reason!

When a man wears a toe ring~ Thats a reason!

When he colors his hair to match his eyes..lol ~ thats another reason...lol

When a man wears womens sandals~ thats a reason..lol (I know of one guy that does this, lime green mickey mouse flip-flops..lol ) Yep..lets revoke that baby quickly!

A man that orders Shirley Temples....~ lol, enough said?

Sh!t! That eliminates all the cuties.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 03:59 am
Re: How does one get his man card revoked?
Linkat wrote:
In your opinion what are situations that could cause a man to get his man card revoked?

I'll start with a couple:
A man that sits when peeing. A man that exfoliates.

Revoke my man card then. It shrunk up so much that I have to sit, when peeing. Don't have no choice, If I don't, it will miss the toilet and hit the floor! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:42:46