Superhero(ine) questions...

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 02:58 pm
If I'd only known as a teenager that all I had to do to get Kirstin Dunst to fall for me was swing from a building, I'd have been jumping off roofs like there was no tomorrow...
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 03:23 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
...I'd have been jumping off roofs like there was no tomorrow...

Well, if you'd tried, there may very well have been no tomorrow.

I've always been partial to Spider-Man because he's truly a modern hero. His powers would be utterly useless in, say, an open field. He needs the skyscrapers in order to do his hero 'thang, which makes him a genuinely urban hero. I kinda like that.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 03:34 pm
DrewDad wrote:
And what's up with Supergirls outfit, anyway? Is she so twisted by the lack of Kryptonian males that she has to tease all of the poor humans by flying around in a miniskirt?

Oh my god.

So, now you had me googling - but I remembered wrongly, so I googled Superwoman instead (who wants a supergirl, anyway?) - and

and

and I shouldnt have done that.

picture 1

and...

picture 2
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 03:34 pm
Please. My acute spidey senses would've saved me. That and the rope tied around my waist.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 03:36 pm
Eeeeewwwww! What's the "F" stand for?

Fatwoman?
0 Replies

rabbo

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:28 pm
The answer
Shapeless wrote:
how did Dracula get his hair so perfectly slicked if he wasn't able to see his reflection in a mirror?

He gets the bitches to do it for him!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/02/2024 at 01:49:12