Superhero(ine) questions...

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:09 pm
Crack would be more entertaining than what I'm having to do for work right now....
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 02:40 pm
Which is the more improbable feature of Daredevil: that by night he was a blind superhero, or that by day he was a lawyer who defended only innocent clients (in New York, mind you)?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 04:22 pm
I recall that he didn't have a lot of spare change....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 04:31 pm
Re: Superhero(ine) questions...
DrewDad wrote:
What happens to Superman's hair? Does he shave? With what?

He cuts and shaves with implements for this purpose enclosed in his space capsule by his clever mopther.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 04:36 pm
I read all his adventures, and I never noticed him using a mopther.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 04:57 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I read all his adventures, and I never noticed him using a mopther.

You, sir, are a saucy pedantique wretch.

AND I could have fixed the goddamn 'mopther" had you not so im and in pertinently posted.

A spanking for you, sir.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 05:23 pm
Why doesn't Spider-Man get nauseous with all that swinging around and occasionally hanging upside-down? He may have been bitten by a radioactive spider, but he still has human intestines, I figure.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 06:03 pm
Razz
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 06:07 pm
jespah wrote:
Hmmm maybe he plucks.

When the Incredible Hulk hulks up, all of his clothes shred, except for his pants. So, why doesn't he just wear clothes all made of the same material that his pants are made of?

Whay doesn't he just wear super-baggy duds?
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 03:47 am
jespah wrote:
Why doesn't Spider-Man get nauseous with all that swinging around and occasionally hanging upside-down? He may have been bitten by a radioactive spider, but he still has human intestines, I figure.

I also don't know of any species of spider that emits webs through its limbs. I thought a spider's web comes from, well, from a place that doesn't seem becoming of a superhero.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 04:08 am
I dressed as Wonderwoman at a fancy dress doo years back.
What happened to the whole Supergirl franchise.I loved that film with Helen Slater in the 80's, I thought she did a grand job.

I love the idea of Superman having a little city in a bottle, thats so sweet.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 04:13 am
KANDOR!! That's the name of the little City......

http://theages.superman.ws/swan.php

"The comics, I decided, were not a bad place for an artist to make a career, after all. Where else could you have the fun of creating an entire city in a bottle? I think Al Plastino had first drawn Kandor, the Kryptonian city that had been miniaturized by the villian Brainiac and thus escaped the destruction of Superman's native planet. But I had a lot of fun inventing all that tiny futuristic architecture, not to mention the view from inside the bottle - with the "giant" figures peering in. I've always regretted that Al Plastino and I never got to play golf together, another passion that we shared......"
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 05:11 am
Blimey!

I have been trying to remember the name of that goddamn city for YEARS!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeeeehaw!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 05:24 am
Sniff~Sniff Embarrassed I was raised up on Papa Smurff...lol Anyone want a Smurff Berry?

Which brings to mind...where'd all them SMurffs come from, if the only female in camp was Smurffette?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 06:03 am
Smurfette was a ho ... Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 06:46 am
Grandpa Smurf was super-smurfy, back in the day.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 06:49 am
And what's up with Supergirls outfit, anyway? Is she so twisted by the lack of Kryptonian males that she has to tease all of the poor humans by flying around in a miniskirt?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 06:51 am
I think Nicholas Cage named his latest son Cahlel, as in Supermans real name.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:44 pm
Shapeless wrote:
jespah wrote:

I also don't know of any species of spider that emits webs through its limbs. I thought a spider's web comes from, well, from a place that doesn't seem becoming of a superhero.

Exactly. Hint: it's not the wrist.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 02:02 pm
I will not accept disparaging remarks about Peter Parker.

He's just the kind of nerd that girls fall for, and I've tried to emulate him in my life.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/04/2024 at 04:01:46