Superhero(ine) questions...

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:10 am
What happens to Superman's hair? Does he shave? With what?

One can think of a million uses for an unbreakable fiber like that....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,949 • Replies: 45
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:31 am
Hmmm maybe he plucks.

When the Incredible Hulk hulks up, all of his clothes shred, except for his pants. So, why doesn't he just wear clothes all made of the same material that his pants are made of?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:42 am
HA! When I was about six or seven, I used to collect DC and Marvel comics, and ended up with about two hundred of the things, all neatly bundled up with string. They were left in the attic when we moved house, which is a shame as they would have been worth a fortune now. They included Superman issue number five, which was given to me by an american school mate of mine (Jerry Hamilton) when he spent a year at our school while his Dad was transferred to a job in the City.

If I remember correctly, in Superman's home, he had a miniature city in a large glass bottle. This (I can't remember how) came from Krypton and contained air from that planet. Only when the little Kryptonians came out of the bottle (and they did on several occasions, to help Superman who was in some dire trouble at the time) would they gain super powers.
Whilst in the bottle, they lived a normal life and couldn't fly, break scissors etc.

Maybe he somehow shrunk himself on regular occasions, in order to have a shave/haircut?
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:47 am
I'm almost sorry I'm able to do this, but I can answer the shaving question. Superman reflects his heat vision, concentrated to a small area, off of a mirror to shave. At least, that's the explaination they used to give. His history has been reworked several times, so who knows how they explain it now.
As for the Hulk not Hulking out of his pants, eh. That's a transformation I don't need to see, anyway.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 12:19 pm
I remember one episode of the Hulk TV show where Dr. Banner says, "I really need to start wearing sweaters...."
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 12:20 pm
Superman could give himself a haircut, make a wig, give it to Lex Luthor, and save the world a bundle of trouble.

If you stab Dracula through the heart with a pencil, will he die?
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 12:43 pm
Re: Superhero(ine) questions...
DrewDad wrote:
One can think of a million uses for an unbreakable fiber like that....

I know what I would do: I'd make a gizmo that could replicate the super-DNA in the strand of hair, attach the gizmo to a nuclear missile and launch it into the sun. There, the gizmo would create a new Superman with all his powers. The only drawback would be that the sun would be the source of this new Superman's powers, which means you could stop the new Superman simply but cutting off his access to sunlight.
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 12:46 pm
DrewDad wrote:

Possibly. I think it has to be a No. 2 pencil, though. What I want to know is: how did Dracula get his hair so perfectly slicked if he wasn't able to see his reflection in a mirror?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 12:55 pm
Shapeless wrote:
how did Dracula get his hair so perfectly slicked if he wasn't able to see his reflection in a mirror?

Mousse.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 12:56 pm
DrewDad wrote:

Doubtful, but he COULD draw his last breath.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 12:58 pm
Wonderwoman: hardwood floor, Hitler, or Grizzly Adams?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:00 pm
Answer: Ask her loving sisters....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:00 pm
drewdad wrote:

No, but he would be really pissed.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:02 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Wonderwoman: hardwood floor, Hitler, or Grizzly Adams?

I would take Hitler in a heartbeat. Especially if he was wearing that sexy uniform and his moustache was combed in a neat fashion.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:03 pm
I'm guessing Hitler never gave moustache rides....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:04 pm
And another answer for Wonder Woman: landing strip... where else would she park her "invisible jet?"
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:04 pm
Robin: boy wonder, or boy toy?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:05 pm
Batman: why didn't he just use his money to hire better police?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:06 pm
You're asking a lot of questions, drewdad.

Did you smoke some crack this morning?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:09 pm
Gus, I believe that Drew has been eating the left over baby food. I used to get like that on a couple of rusks, and half a bowl of apricot puree.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Superhero(ine) questions...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/02/2024 at 02:12:19