Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:46 pm
hey this is bryan. I am in celeste's group and we are searching for this puzzle. She told me that the 3 books were to throw me off. ok, so we need to find the one book. This squiny guy is hearing everyuthing. who is he and does mr. cuellar know him?? ok, so all 3 ppl were great leaders. how will that help find the one book? we know about triangulation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 387 • Replies: 1
No top replies

lezzles

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 12:06 am
Hi Bryan!

Sounds like a fascinating puzzle! A few questions -

Who is celeste and what is her group?

What 3 books were to throw you off?

(Throw you off what?)

Who is the squiny guy who hears everything?

Who is Mr Cuella?

What 3 people were great leaders?

Leaders of what?

The book?

I am thrilled you know about triangulation. Charlie, Jack, Sawyer, Sayidd and Hurley could do with your assistance.

All jokes aside, would love to help you with your puzzle, but there is insufficient information given to even identify what the puzzle is. Perhaps you could set it all out (in reasonably legible English, please, for the benefit of all the old fogies) and one of the puzzlers here may be able to help you find a solution. Could you check (with Celeste?) and see if you have been steered to the wrong place.

I look forward to hearing more from you.
0 Replies