Hell on wheels ate a whole dark chocolate!

sozobe

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 08:45 pm
How's little miss Hellonwheels doing?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 08:54 pm
I just came from the house (I go when Dag is out). The Torential Tory is fine. Totally normal as far as I can tell. BUT, now she has a taste for chocolate and thinks it can be found in purses. She pulled my bag off the kitchen counter and nearly broke my camera.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 08:59 pm
littlek wrote:
BUT, now she has a taste for chocolate

I have a vision of a small hamlet encased in fog. A screams shatters the silence and another chocolate citizen falls victim to the Helldog.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:03 pm
Mmmmmmm..... a chocolate city (and not New Orleans).
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:07 pm
Perhaps it would be wise for someone to alert snood and onyxelle.

Their lives may be in danger.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:12 pm
Aaaawwww, that puppy is harmless.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:14 pm
So, my kitchen counters have many things on them. Hammer, wrench, collection of door hinges, citrus varnish remover, nikon 70, stacked magazines, plants that I hope to plant before I go to Chicago next week, a cutting board, a dish of paint samples, some cabinet handles I am trying to take the scum off of, about a hundred screws I might want to save or not, a fluorescent light I leave on at night because I have seen one cockroach here, dead, after I first moved in - another whole subject; a dish of oranges, some Dawn... a new toaster oven of the cheapo kind (I am sort of camping here).
So, I spilled the teetering bottle of chocolate milk, just as the Pacco was scarfing up his dinner kibble.

Luckily he is single minded at scarfing and I had a roll of paper towels, oh, yeah, they were on the counter to the left of the sink... and mopped it up.
I know, not toxic amount of chocolate, but still....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:19 pm
I think the milk in chocie milk would be more bothersome than the chocolate in chocie milk.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:21 pm
Luckily he is kibble fanatical.

Is HellonWheels a jack russell by any chance?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:28 pm
Nope, she's this German Shorthaired Pointer:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UADhAv8YBAFzuoNLxz5pk1VK99Wp7UTmnrQQ3kqo1WP!92CDGTBgbrFlvRWry6Itm7XHniba4t!Br!3bPMvMFJqQf88CNs4c96ozWvXpfePbioCEvgevs3SCpBwAcKQc/2006_03puppynosesmall.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:33 pm
Reading osso's story.... I almost felt as if I was there.

I could see the counter; I could smell the varnish; I could hear the sounds of the slurping dog.

That's why I love this site -- there is excitement around every corner.
0 Replies

mckenzie

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:34 pm
Poor Maxie's had to suffer the hydrogen peroxide treatment three times in his short (relatively) life. Violently sick, poor boy, but better than the alternative.

He's very good at opening the lid of the garbage bin in the kitchen cupboard and we caught him just after he'd eaten the remants of a very spicy pork dish. The next time he ate a couple of iris leaves after Bill had cut back the garden in the fall. The third time was chocolate covered coffee beans that he discovered in my daughter's handbag that she'd left on a chair.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:35 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UADhAv8YBAFzuoNLxz5pk1VK99Wp7UTmnrQQ3kqo1WP!92CDGTBgbrFlvRWry6Itm7XHniba4t!Br!3bPMvMFJqQf88CNs4c96ozWvXpfePbioCEvgevs3SCpBwAcKQc/2006_03puppynosesmall.jpg

That picture is friggin' hilarious!

Thanks for posting that, littlek.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:38 pm
Gus, better than the mallards?

McKenzie - you made your dog throw up for iris leaves and spicy pork? Did your vet advise that you do that?
0 Replies

mckenzie

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 10:50 pm
littlek, each time we called and that was the advice. One time was to our own vet, I think, and the other two times were to a 24-hour vet emergency line at another vet hospital.

The spicy pork was full of onions, garlic and chili powder.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 10:52 pm
Better safe than sorry, I guess.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 10:53 pm
Hellon is too darling....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 10:56 pm
I tell my 6.5 year old niece that it's a good thing Hellon's cute or I'd throw her out the window. Once my niece realized I was joking, she thought that was funny.

She is cute. I guess little nasty things that **** and pee everywhere have to be cute or there'd be lots of abandoned baby things all over the place.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 10:57 pm
Did you hear what I did to my cat today, littlek?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 10:59 pm
No, I didn't hear Gus, what did you do to your cat today?
0 Replies