I confess...

ossobuco

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:18 am
mmm, cantalope, that sounds good right now.

The turquoise trail is highway 14, it says here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquoise_Trail
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:52 pm
Asherman wrote:

Anyway, come on out here folks and enjoy the Land of Enchantment. Moving here was one of the best things Natalie and I ever did for ourselves.

A move I try to convince my husband of every day.

People are so much more friendlier, the atmosphere much calmer .
The land is beautiful, and the cost of living is much lower.

>sigh<

I do miss new mexico.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 05:06 pm
djjd62 wrote:
http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/EasterBunnies.jpg

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 05:21 pm
nimh wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/EasterBunnies.jpg

Laughing Laughing

I love that ....it is so black.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 05:24 pm
Nimh, that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. And I don't know why.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 01:17 pm
I must confess, I have a paper due on the Miranda Law, and really am having a hard time pulling myself away from A2K....damned addiction!
Good thing it comes and goes........lol

I also must confess, I drove 35 miles this morning to buy ...umm, fresh donuts..lol, all chocolate covered and gooey, and eat them with sticky fingers driving back through the heavy rain....... Shocked

Aww, what we will do for a donut.........lol
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 02:45 pm
dale & thomas brand pop corn with chocolate and caramel has just entered my stomach.

No clue how it got there,,,
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 09:22 pm
I must confess, that I took a high powered pain pill about 2 hours ago, its kicked in and I'm SLLEEEEPY as hell..........

Headed in that direction.........shortly!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 01:05 pm
I confess. For lunch I just finished off the last of one of those really big Hershey's Kisses that has been around since Valentine's Day. It was so perfect with my coffee that when it beckoned, I couldn't say no. Sad
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 08:21 am
I confess... I don't really live in Chicago and the address I gave for the gathering is actually to an abandoned slaughterhouse on the south side.

I feel much better now.

Just kidding.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 07:09 pm
The woman who sits next to me in Statistics is probably a nice person, but I'm on the verge of changing seats, which, I believe, is an etiquette faux pax. She responds to all the questions in class, as well as the rhetorical questions. If I'm watching the prof on the overhead projector, she tells me what page I "should be on." Twice. When her answers are wrong, she quickly says, "Oh yeah, I meant that."

I can't stand much more.

I am being pursued by one prof, and I'm considering pursuing another. I won't do it--but actually entertaining the idea is new. Not sure if I should confess thinking about it, or knowing I won't do it--but I'm guilty in there somewhere. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 07:39 pm
Well, me, I'd change seats...

I even changed seats at a dinner party once, the kind of dinner party where no one else was moving about. This woman kept grabbing my arm for emphasis... (yes, I said something about not doing that, perhaps after the fourth time. Didn't register, I guess. I talked the host into switching with me after the eighth time...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I confess...
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 05:09:49