Mind Control

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 07:02 pm
I've been pondering over the subject of mind control, if you have an input please leave it. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 594 • Replies: 9
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 07:47 pm
Can you be more specific, please? By mind control, do you mean controlling someone else's thoughts and emotions?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 08:32 pm
Re: Mind Control
sciencewiz123 wrote:
I've been pondering over the subject of mind control, if you have an input please leave it. Very Happy

Get a human when it's very young. Tell it that if it doesn't believe what you tell it that it will burn in hell for eternity. Then tell it that a loving father figure of mythic proportions watches over it through life, but it will only love you if you do.... then make up whatever you want.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 08:58 pm
Project MKULTRA

Declassified MKULTRA documentsProject MKULTRA (also known as MK-ULTRA) was the code name for a CIA mind-control research program that began in the 1950s[1], and continued until the late 1960s[2]. There is much published evidence that the project involved not only the use of drugs to manipulate persons, but also the use of electronic signals to alter brain functioning.[3]

It was first brought to wide public attention by the U.S. Congress (in the form of the Church Committee) and a presidential commission (known as the Rockefeller Commission) (see Revelation below) and also to the U.S. Senate.

On the Senate floor, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

"The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over 30 universities and institutions were involved in an 'extensive testing and experimentation' program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens 'at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign.' Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to 'unwitting subjects in social situations.' At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers."[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA
0 Replies

Baph

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 09:14 pm
Haha lol. Loved what rosborne979 had to say.

As a victim and student of mind control I say:

Milk the world for what you can get.
Forget your past, it means nothing.
Play the whole thing like a game.
Show respect and be nice (in every sense of the duplicity of the word nice).

Although when we are granted that physical and technical ability, WE will still be entirely controlled. These things have to be moderated, the "levels" just increase.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:48 am
Baph wrote:
Haha lol. Loved what rosborne979 had to say.

Smile

Wecome to A2K.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:50 am
I wasn't going to add anything to this thread but it seems that sciencewiz123 has gained control over my mind and is making me write this stuff.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 11:39 am
Mind control is for real. I've witnessed it countless times.

When approaching pedestrians from the rear, and sometimes the front, while on a bicycle, it is courteous to sing out something like "Hello", "Howdy", or "On your left" if that's the side on which you are overtaking them. This is to avoid startling them by suddenly flashing by on a almost silent bicycle. Roughly one in ten acknowledges the greeting and stays the course. The other nine are going to space out the greeting and jump straight up when you pass - landing directly in front of you, and freezing in place. Now, and this is important, the comatose nine will invariably be observed to have either a control wire coming out of one or both ears, an electronic control box pressed firmly to one ear, or wire and control box in simultaneous operation. The latter poor devils are actually under control of two separate aliens at once. For the odd ped with no visible means of control, think NSA.
0 Replies

Heliotrope

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:53 pm
The reality of mind control is that most people don't even have control over their own mind.
Perhaps if they did there wouldn't be so much grief in the world.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 12:53 am
http://www.freepressinternational.com/mc.html
0 Replies