I've been having these blackouts.....now I'm a little afraid

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:11 am
With all due respect to the Chinese....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:14 am
Schrodinger's Bunny is [size=7]not[/size] dead.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:19 am
That was a cat.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:22 am
Work with me.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:25 am
I am ...but in my own special way.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:27 am
Yes, we've known for quite a while that you're... special.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 02:44 pm
A silver bullet, that's what's needed. That, or an oaken stake through the wee beastie's thumping heart.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 04:49 pm
Think there IS a wererabbit in England?

What is the Beastly Bunny?

A mass delusion?

A joke?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 07:19 pm
http://www.dekattenmand.nl/Bunny_s-animated.gif
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:35 pm
Oh goddess.

That is actually cute.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:55 pm
dlowan wrote:
Oh goddess.

That is actually cute.

I wish I could have got a picture of that huge bugger last night Shocked

Anon
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 04:26 am
giant rabbit? or small kangaroo? *maniacle laughter*.....

Quokka maybe........????

quokkas have been known to involve themselves in a game of soccer,..... quokka soccer! and they do play soccer in England
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:09 am
Kangaroos do NOT eat turnips, however maniacal they may be.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:09 am
Maniacal referring to the roos, not the turnips.

And how could a quokka EVER have "diabolical ears" and scare anyone?

http://www.creative-studios.com/Assets/AUSTRALIA%20PICS/4938%20Child%20with%20Quokka%20Rottnest%20Island%20Perth%20West%20Australia.JPG

http://www.abrolhosbat.com.au/images/quokka.jpg

http://www.birgitt.ch/quokka.jpg
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 09:32 am
Shucks. I was hoping to get me some o' them maniacal turnips.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 03:44 pm
You're a god...MAKE them maniacal.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 05:03 pm
Nationalk Geographic weighs into monster rabbit debate:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/060411_rabbit_big.jpg

Monster Rabbit Stalks U.K. Village (But No Sign of Wallace or Gromit)
James Owen in London
for National Geographic News

April 11, 2006
It's a scenario straight out of a Wallace and Gromit movie: An enormous rabbit is laying waste to vegetable plots in an English village, according to reports.

The news was first dismissed as an April Fool's joke. But residents of Felton in northeast England have confirmed that a huge, floppy-eared creature is leaving behind giant paw prints and a trail of destroyed carrots, leeks, onions, and turnips following nighttime raids.

The reportedly black and brown, dog-size bunny could be an escaped giant breed of pet rabbit, experts say.

The tale has uncanny similarities to The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, the 2005 Wallace and Gromit animated film. The plot centers on a ravenous "were-rabbit" that starts chomping through prize vegetables just before the annual growing contest.

In the Oscar-winning movie, Wallace and his dog, Gromit, advocate humane pest-control methods.

The real-life rabbit—Bigs Bunny, as it's been called—faces a shoot-to-kill policy.

The rodent hunt is focusing on public land where 12 local residents grow plants to eat and to enter in summer vegetable competitions.

One of the gardeners, Jeff Smith, first spotted the rabbit in Felton in February. He described it as "a monster" with footprints bigger than a deer's.

"What the Hell Is That?"

"The first time I saw it I said, 'What the hell is that?'" Smith told local newspaper the Northumberland Gazette.

Three other villagers have also reported seeing the animal........

STORY CONTINUES HERE...
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 09:56 pm
there is only one thing to do

Brother Maynard, bring up the "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch"

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

[Monty Python and the Holy Grail]
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 10:02 pm
WHY are they breeding monster rabbits?

Isn't this a recipe for disaster?

Hasn't anyone read "Year of the Angry Rabbit"?

Why, daddypaddy, why?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 10:26 pm
http://www.ardengrabbit.com/facts.html

A doe rabbit that weighs 10 pounds can produce 320 pounds of meat in a year. !!! WOW !!!. This is more than a cow and it takes 2 acres of land to raise a cow.

Rabbits will produce 6 pounds of meat on the same feed and water as a cow will produce 1 pound of meat on the same feed and water.

Our rabbits are not just a rabbit. They are a special breed developed over 15 years of selective breeding by computer. They have more meat and less bone.

get the picture bunykins
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 01:43:49