its safe DD, just..................... strange

as if you expect anything else from me. Very Happy
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 01:25 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Short haired girls are damned sexy.

I'M not...I have impossible cow licks all over my head, it's the weight that kept them down.

Two words Chai......Chemical straightener.

My wife has exactly the same problem, and her hairdresser (paul, camp as a row of tents and one of the nicest guys I've met) suggested it.

Works a treat. She has it done about every three months.

Wakes up in the morning, slightly curly.....five minutes with a hairdryer and it's totally straight all day. More than one can say for Paul.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 02:15 pm
Camp as a row of tents….I'll have to remember that….you brits, so clever.

Oh, my hair is straight…when I say cow licks I mean on different parts of my head my hair grows out in a northerly direction, and half an inch away, north east, and on the other side north west. It's probably because my skull probably goes in all those directions. I must have gone through a metal stamper as a child.

See that little dipsy kadoodle on my avatars head, mine is much more pronounced, much more like Silvio's in the Sopranos….Actually, truth be told, I look very much like Silvio in every respect.

http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/tv2/programmes/the_sopranos/steven_vanzandt_d.jpg

I already color my hair anyway, chemical straightening would be like a reverse perm, and it's not good to do both. Actually, I try to do very little to my hair, no blow driers, only hot rollers as needed, and then not for long.

For me, short hair was always too much work, and really doesn't suit me. I actually had this done on Saturday, and last night I said to my husband…"it was cut too short, wasn't it."

Response…."it'll grow"

Me: "It looks dorky, doesn't it?"

Him: "it'll grow"
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 02:19 pm
As one who parts his hair with a very, very wide part,
I take no solace in the words "it'll grow."
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 02:21 pm
Re: Good thing hair grows....
Chai Tea wrote:
That's is all I have to say about That....

I think it looks.......adorable! :wink:

http://www.co.benton.or.us/health/CH/FP/images/girl%20short%20hair.jpg
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 02:27 pm
"Good thing hair grows .... "

Stupid remark, since it's only Ø 0.03 mm/a (= Ø 0.0012/year).

I know that since I'm THE testperson for measuring this scientifically since more than 20 years!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 02:32 pm
Sad Oh Chai....I feel your pain.

I have had cuts like that.

The last one in fact, if you remember. The notion struck me to chop it all off and send to locks of love...but getting there and seeing how short it would be if she did it...debating over it, yes no, I wasn't sure and then LOP! she just cut it. Short as sh!t. I almost hit her over the head.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 02:38 pm
Although my older brother and younger brother's hair is receding to the point of non existence, I have been fortunate enough to take after my maternal grandfather.
I am blond (so was he), my forearms look like that of a blond gorilla (so did his) and my hair (on head) grows at such a rate of knots that I am thinking of getting a season ticket at the barbers.

I think it must be all the rain that we have here.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 02:55 pm
Short hair can be sexy, I agree.
Wasn't Janine Turner cute with her short cut in Northern Exposure?

http://www.janineturner.com/photoimages/1/large/13.JPG
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 02:56 pm
Oh, she has short hair. Indeed.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:01 pm
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooowwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllll
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:02 pm
well hell, if I looked like that chick, I'd be all right...I know my place in the sun though and it's not short.

Actually, in the last year, I haven't worn it down much at all, that's what bugs me, I can't get it up.

oops, that didn't come out right.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:07 pm
I shall resist.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:13 pm
I mean, even when I ben dover, it won't hang down properly, not even a handful to get up.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:19 pm
Well, we've all had days like that...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:19 pm
AAAAARRRRRGH!

ooh!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:20 pm
No, I'm not going to comment on this.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 04:44 pm
Just connected to your link shewolf...

is that what I think it is?

I thought centaurs were just a fantasy!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 04:53 pm
Aw, bummer.

I had one surreally horrible haircut, I mean I was almost expecting that a smarmy host would jump out and say, "Surprise! You're on Satan's Scissors!!"

My hair was about waist length, I wanted it trimmed to about the bottom of my shoulder blades. Fine. Totally dippy stupid idiot (I'm SURE there was a "Help Wanted" sign and I missed it) haircutting gal made a first cut at about the bottom of the shoulderblades, but it was uneven. Tried to make it even. Oopsie. Better cut the left side a bit. Oopsie. Better cut the right side a bit. Oopsie.

ARGH!

Some 6 inches later, she was "finished."

And I was this close to finishing HER...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 07:32 am
I had that happen to me too once Soz.

Then the stylist had the NERVE to pull my hair straight.. really hard.. and said

" see, when you stretch it out, it is still long"

wtf?

>gr<
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 08:30:50