Can this really be Italian PM Berlusconi?

Krekel

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:24 pm
I know the Italian prime-minister, Silvio Berlusconi, has a somewhat coarse sense of humour, but in this short clip he's really pushing it ... literally!

Tell me this isn't really Silvio Berlusconi: http://www.break.com/index/primeminister.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 842 • Replies: 5
No top replies

contrex

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 02:49 pm
Berlusconi is famous for his coarse sense of humour. I once read in Le Monde a report headed "Les blagues de Berlusconi" about how reporters had overheard him telling jokes.

I remember two. I guess they must have been translated from Italian to French before they appeared so another translation won't do any harm.

Joke 1

A guy suffering from AIDS goes to his doctor. "Can you help me, Doctor?" he says. "I recommend baths of sand" says the doctor. Surprised, the patient asks, "But will that do me any good, Doctor?" "No", says the doctor, "but it'll get you used to lying under the ground!"(ça vous habituera sûrement à rester sous terre)

Joke 2

A gynecologist: now there's a man who's good with his hands!

Un gynécologue: Voilà un homme qui sait se debrouiller de ses mains!
0 Replies

Krekel

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 02:53 pm
Hehehe, I liked the jokes Very Happy

I definitely could believe Berlusconi told those, but I'm still not sure about the video though ...
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 04:07 pm
Not all wealthy people are well mannered. Some of the richest are also the most vulgar. Onassis was another one.
0 Replies

Krekel

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 04:20 pm
I know, but is this really Berlusconi, or is this someone spoofing him to make him look even worse?
0 Replies

mcbain

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 02:54 am
He is a Berlusconi look-alike called Maurizio Antonini.
0 Replies