When you sit next to Jessica Simpson....

nimh

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 04:18 pm
DrewDad wrote:
nimh wrote:
Ehmm ... yes, she's scary and yes I'd do her.

Why, is there supposed to be a contradiction in that?

Depends... Does she scare you in a good way or a bad way?

Bad way. But I'd still do her.. ;-)
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 05:11 pm
I hate to spoil the festivities, but Boehner is pronounced Bay-ner. If anyone cares...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 05:14 pm
CrazyDiamond wrote:
I hate to spoil the festivities, but Boehner is pronounced Bay-ner. If anyone cares...

spoil sport

you probably go around telling little kids there's no santa claus
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 05:58 pm
WHAT?? Shocked

You're kidding, right?!?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 06:34 pm
Her mother should get a late late late late late late late late late late term abortion.

I mean that in the nicest way possible. No offense, people.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 06:55 pm
i perfer to call it a retro active abortion
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:09 pm
I call it a homicide.

I call it a plan. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:26 pm
<grins>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:33 pm
Homer or OJ would be more appropriate Simpsons to represent the Republican Party.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:33 pm
Sure she's artificial, but she's very pretty. What would be better for the Republicans then to have some T & A upstage our Herr Dinger president? She certainly is more popular than him, so why not?

You don't need brains to attend that function.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:37 pm
..only eyes...

*goes back to stare at the picture*
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 05:49 am
Sorry, guys. She may actually have a functioning brain. (Or, her handlers do)

Quote:
Jessica Simpson snubs Bush By Steve Gorman
Wed Mar 15, 9:31 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Concerned about politicizing her favorite charity, singer-actress Jessica Simpson on Wednesday turned down a invitation to meet with U.S. President George W. Bush, a snub that left Republicans dismayed.

The apparent final word that Simpson would be a no-show at a major Republican fund-raiser with Bush and congressional leaders on Thursday night came after a day of conflicting reports from her camp and organizers of the event.

The blond star of the film "The Dukes of Hazzard" still plans to visit Washington on Thursday to lobby members of Congress on behalf of Operation Smile, a non-profit venture offering free plastic surgery for disadvantaged children overseas with facial deformities.

People close to Simpson said she declined a request to appear that same evening at the gala fund-raiser of the National Republican Congressional Committee -- even after she was offered some private face time with Bush -- because Operation Smile is a non-partisan group.

"It just feels wrong," one Simpson insider told Reuters on Wednesday, adding that the actress keeps her political views private. "She would love to meet the president and talk about Operation Smile ... but she can't do it at a fund-raiser for the Republican Party.".....The rest is HERE

0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:06 am
At least she's aware of her own stupidity, more like it.

Ever see chickens swim?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:09 am
yeah yeah yeah... i have heard many people refer to her as ' super smart" ( thier own words not mine)
because she has an IQ that was around 140?

what a joke. so what. Most people have an IQ around 120-130. Whoppy ****..
hehe

Sorry, I dont think she is very pretty. I think she is just.. ehh.. ok..
from the neck down shes quite attractive..

face? ehh.. Tis ok.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:16 am
Did anyone ever watch her show with her ex? 140 huh? Maybe someone slipped in a zero?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:17 am
And of course it's pronounced "Bayner" and not "Boner".

I wonder why they changed the original pronuciation? Wink
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:21 am
I think she's got a classic Hollywood look--circa 1930s, 40s, a dizzy American beauty , the big blonde hair, the bod, the always-on smile, the persona she is on the planet to make teen boys and some not-so teen boys believe their lives would be complete if she were their girlfriend, or just there to boink her.

However, her looks are not to be confused with great beauty, that of say, a Greta Garbo, or Catherine Zeta-Jones.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 08:02 am
*shrug* who looks at the mantlepiece when they're stokin' the fire.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 08:03 am
so I hear she canceled.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 08:04 am
cjhsa wrote:
Did anyone ever watch her show with her ex? 140 huh? Maybe someone slipped in a zero?

it's no wonder she hasn't accomplished as much as you have... stupid bitch... she'll never be as well known or wealthy as cjhsa....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/30/2024 at 11:07:09