Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:35 am
dawn in varanasi
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/GITadmin/varanasi/DAWNVARANASI.jpg
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:54 pm
brahmin wrote:
how we can tackle terrorism???

1) Have very strong policing. Like KPS Gill in punjab.
2) Ban all madrassas and organizations like SIMI which are the breeding bround of home grown jehadis
3) Stop having trains and buses to pakistan and bangladesh. Terrorists will find it tough to come in.
4) Have identity cards and other identification systems so that we can know who are the infiltrators.
5) Have a complaints cell, where people can alert the police of any new suspicious/shady kind of neighbour.
6) Have surveillence cameras in strategic places, so that anyone acting strange can be monitored. The ghats in Varanasi should have cameras immediately, and the police who prowl the area can be alerted about strange persons by walkie-talkie.
7) For one year at least go very strict on jehadi elements and hand them strict sentences via special high-speed courts. That way they will think twice before trying mischief again. Its because the congress led UPA (ulta pulta alliance) is so soft on terrorists that they have upped their crime rates.
8) Have shoot-to-kill poicy with terrorists. Like Israel we should NOT barter with murderers.
9) Stop appeasement policies. That only makes them feel more priviledged and bold.

Yes....

The travelling means with Pakistan must be under thorough scan and Strictest of rules.

All POTA charges in Gujarat in Godhra case are getting cancelled under the reason that "only one of the 280-plus people arrested under POTA is a non-Muslim so the Act is misused by state government to victimise exclusively members of the minority community".... what is this for? Rolling Eyes .... Congress Muslim Charity?

And all madrassas and muslim organizations need to be listed and scrutinized on the basis of Educational policies. If they don't they must be shut down. me thinks all of them be automatically shut down that way.

Barter with terrorists has already been proved to be a fatal trade. Remember Government of India released three terrorists in return for the safe release of hijacked Indian Airlines aircraft, IC-814 plane and 155 hostages aboard in Kandhar in December 1999. Of the three released terrorists, Masood Azhar (who attacked the Indian Parliament back in December 2001) was a Pakistani national.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 03:30 pm
vinsan wrote:

Rolling Eyes .... Congress Muslim Charity?

yes. its been on ever since that ass clown nehru hijacked the congress (and before that when gandhi tried his ahimsha on hindus, after hindus were massacred in east bengal... but he pleaded them not to retaliate)

vinsan wrote:

And all madrassas and muslim organizations need to be listed and scrutinized on the basis of Educational policies. If they don't they must be shut down. me thinks all of them be automatically shut down that way.

yes they will.
fat chance of it being implemented though, what with a barmaid and a eunach prime minister at the help.
vinsan wrote:

Barter with terrorists has already been proved to be a fatal trade. Remember Government of India released three terrorists in return for the safe release of hijacked Indian Airlines aircraft, IC-814 plane and 155 hostages aboard in Kandhar in December 1999. Of the three released terrorists, Masood Azhar (who attacked the Indian Parliament back in December 2001) was a Pakistani national.

yes, no need to remind me.

question is, since you know all this, why take a utopian marxist-ic stance??

that azhar mahsood then went on to head the Jaish-e-muhammed later if i knwo right.
if they had tried such a black mail on israel, then israel would have brought the plane back, with masood and all passengers alive.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 08:27 pm
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/03/bloody-borders-project.html
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 10:29 am
Brahmin wrote:
Quote:
if they had tried such a black mail on israel, then israel would have brought the plane back, with masood and all passengers alive.

What would have they done? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:00 am
do one thing.

google "operation thunderbolt" and then google "raid on entebe"
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:01 am
No, too lazy!
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:02 am
just like the government of india !!
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:04 am
LOL
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:06 am
Actually I did.......its something about the airforce.
Well, I don't think I have the patience to go through the details today as I want to only think about Holi and fun. May be some time later.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:09 am
not the airforce.

about the whole operation where the Sayaret Matkal commandoes went to Uganda and freed all the captives and brought them all home in the same plane that was hijacked. only one commando was killed (jonathan/yoni Nitinyahoo, brother of Banjamin/bibi Nitinyahoo) and only one hostage could not be saved.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:13 am
fine, but what would have Israel done?

If it had happened to them, what choices would have they made?

India had 2 options:
1.Release the terrorists and save the passengers
2. Or forget about the passengers!
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:15 am
Not surprisingly, they chose to save the passengers.

I still remember, a passenger aboard, by the name of Katyal, was murdered by the hijackers in response to retaliation. He was newly married and was just returning with his wife from a honeymoon in Nepal.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:18 am
yes Rupen KAtiyal.

israel would have done what it did in Entebe. Bring the plane home, safe with all the passengers. and would never ever have released terrorists.

goi acts like a wimp at times. the gandhian nutering taking its toll.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:20 am
spidergal wrote:

you are a waste of time and keep beating about the bush !!

It HAPPENED to them. an israeli plane full of israeli passengers was HIJACKED and taken to Entebe, in Uganda, and they brought back all the passengers safely home, and didnt release a single terrorist as the hijackers had demanded.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:21 am
spidergal wrote:
Not surprisingly, they chose to save the passengers.

and release the terrorists.

very gandhian/neutered.

GOI sucks ass.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:24 am
brahmin wrote:
spidergal wrote:

you are a waste of time and keep beating about the bush !!

It HAPPENED to them. an israeli plane full of israeli passengers was HIJACKED and taken to Entebe, in Uganda, and they brought back all the passengers safely home, and didnt release a single terrorist as the hijackers had demanded.

Oh I am really sorry! Embarrassed

I am a Science undergraduate and have little knowledge about the world history. I thought, with intelligent and knowledgeble people like you, this thread would be a good starting point to expand the network of historical synaptic connections in my brain! :wink:
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:32 am
Quote:
Have very strong policing. Like KPS Gill in punjab.
2) Ban all madrassas and organizations like SIMI which are the breeding bround of home grown jehadis
3) Stop having trains and buses to pakistan and bangladesh. Terrorists will find it tough to come in.
4) Have identity cards and other identification systems so that we can know who are the infiltrators.
5) Have a complaints cell, where people can alert the police of any new suspicious/shady kind of neighbour.
6) Have surveillence cameras in strategic places, so that anyone acting strange can be monitored. The ghats in Varanasi should have cameras immediately, and the police who prowl the area can be alerted about strange persons by walkie-talkie.
7) For one year at least go very strict on jehadi elements and hand them strict sentences via special high-speed courts. That way they will think twice before trying mischief again. Its because the congress led UPA (ulta pulta alliance) is so soft on terrorists that they have upped their crime rates.
8) Have shoot-to-kill poicy with terrorists. Like Israel we should NOT barter with murderers.
9) Stop appeasement policies. That only makes them feel more priviledged and bold.

Now that's a proactive approach!
Two more considerations.

Nepal:
It was in Nepal that IC814 was hijacked. Nepal, now for decades has been capitalized by the terrorists to put their activities through. Nepal-India border seems like Kanpur-Lucknow crossover. Daily buses from Lucknow ply for Nepanagar. Isn't it a child's play for them to get into the Indian territory?

Loopholes in the Indian defence. Well, this seems a farfetched one but in the long term, I suppose its going to matter. A certain army officer, husband to my mom's friend, got really rich while he was posted at J K border. I am sure, there are others who are getting rich the same way. Now, isn't it bad? We always seem to trust our army officers and …….
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 04:55 pm
nepal border is sealed now that they have an insurgency.

corrution especially in north india is the legacy of the nehru-indira gandhi family and is beeding india white.

congress party is the bane of india's existance.
north indians, the mainstay of congress, are amongst the most corrupt people on earth.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 03:26 am
spidergal wrote:
India had 2 options:
1.Release the terrorists and save the passengers
2. Or forget about the passengers!

When they released the terrorist in Kandhar, the same terrorist attacked back the Indian Parliament killing 5 security guards in Dec 2001. Mad

Pitty no politician was killed though. Sad

So have already seen the consequences of release of terrorists. Now atleast we have passed an act to not to bargain with Terrorists. Evil or Very Mad

Der Aaye Par Durust Aaye
0 Replies