what are we waiting for??

brahmin

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:39 am
india is one unfortunate country, plagued with so many millions of camel-jockey scum. they live off india yet are anti india to their bones. they put food on the table at india's expense but are more concerned about afghanistan, iraq, palestine and other countries we could care less about, having as we do, so much on our plates already.

i just wish it were cheap to send people to mars or thereabouts.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 10:09 am
I was surprised to see a nearby mosque over populated on some day last week. When asked an Auto Rickshaw driver, he said it was a mass prayer specially called by a Political head of the local Muslim community to pray to ALLAH to go calm and steady on his upcoming actions wherein the world will be spread with an infectious disease (most of the poultry farmers among them and scared with Indian BIRD FLU already chickening them out Razz ), and for already shown the glimpse of the next BIG disaster last year on 26th July in Mumbai and similarly during Rita and Katrina events in America. They also prayed their god to stay calm for Paigambar getting insulted by the Danish news agency. They prayed the god to delay the Judgment Day and make a less Hell here

I was like "Hello!!! what about that 60 yrs old man with 3 young wives and 8 children? He is already heading to his personal Hell Rolling Eyes "

… Oh And by the way that political leader belongs to the BJP.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 10:19 am
the bjp does not understand muslims or their retarded viewpoints at all. so when-ever they try to do a kiss-and-make-up with the muslims, they come up with idiotic schemes. Sort of like when foreign companies in india try and come up with an india centric advertisement to woo indians, they almost invariably allude to outdated stereotypical indian-isms.

what surprises and irks me more, was that you werent so bothered about the jihadi guy with his 3 wives and 8 would-be jihadi kids. some of them will go on to conspire to bomb your town or even you, in 20 years time.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 10:26 am
brahmin wrote:
what surprises and irks me more, was that you werent so bothered about the jihadi guy with his 3 wives and 8 would-be jihadi kids. some of them will go on to conspire to bomb your town or even you, in 20 years time.

OK SO what are your plans Mister?

"Hate Muslims through texts"

I atleast vote the more deserving guy called Ram Naik from BJP than this BJP Muslim bastard and the other Clown named Govinda from Congress.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:47 am
my plan is to vote for any leader BJP or not who goes tough on terrorists. and the barmaid led congress dont seem to have many of those.

as for BJP muslim bastards, the BJP in order to get a secular facelift, has inducted all rejected muslim leader from other parties in their fold. Not a smart move, but a sign of things to come, cos this "3 wives and 8 kids" and "shariat law" and other communal lee-way that muslims enjoy has to end one day, and they will have to live with us, under a common set of laws. So inducting muslim leaders into BJP is anindications of things to come - now if only they would induct some better leaders instead of rejects.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:51 am
meanwhile, suck on this -

Bomb explodes at Hindu temple in Indonesia
Posted online: Friday, March 10, 2006 at 1011 hours IST
www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=64158

Poso (Indonesia), March 10: One person was wounded when a homemade bomb exploded at a Hindu temple at the coastal town of Sulawesi.

The blast was caused by a low-intensity bomb that was placed in the home of the temple's guard, said Poso Deputy Police Chief Major Andreas Wayan.

The device detonated when the 40-year-old man, Nengah Sugiarta, opened the door, causing the roof and wooden walls to collapse, he said.

"Whoever did this wanted to create panic and spread terror here in Poso," Wayan said, adding that the police found black powder, nails, shrapnel and a battery at the scene, which indicated that the bomb was homemade
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 02:59 am
Hmm...

Well. Almost a year back, I was travelling with my dad to Delhi. On the train, an interesting thing happened.

Some kind of Islamic seminar was going to be organised in Azamgarh and the coach was full with muslims from all parts of the country.

When I went in looking for our seat no., one Maulwi sort of man was snapping back at the man in front, "Mia, pehli cheez to yeh sikhayein ki kaise Hindustan per kabza kiya jaye....."

Grrr...what?

After these serial blasts, I was so saddened and some very dirty thoughts crossed over my mind.

*Who the hell these Muslims think they are? Do they enjoy killing Hindus?
Do they think only their religion has the right to live on earth? They are all terrible blood-hungry people. They are all like that.*

Then I rode off to college and upon exchanging pleasantries with one of my best friends, who's muslim, I felt shameful of my prejudices.

*She is so good.......she is so caring........she never thinks badly of anyone........she never does anyone bad........she can never think of killing anyone........I love her so much........Don't I enjoy Sewain she brings in for us on Id.........*

At night before retiring, I sort of told myself. " Hell, that is what these terrorists want. They want to engender hate among the followers of the two religions. Never,oh, never, will I let myself entertain such thoughts again.

Heh.....these people are bringing disgrace upon their religion.

Why are they doing it?
The same old raga....eh?? Give us Kashmir or...go to hell?
Or is it a backlash of Babri Masjid demolition?

And yeah...I just read its some Lashkar thing again. Umm.....yeah....Lashkar-e-Qahar (ow, living up to their names)
Earlier it was Lashkar-e-taiba. And probably I have read about other Lashkar things too. Its all in the family!
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 03:48 am
Quote:
what about that 60 yrs old man with 3 young wives and 8 children? He is already heading to his personal Hell "

Who is that? I have to know... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 05:03 am
spidergal wrote:
Hmm...

Well. Almost a year back, I was travelling with my dad to Delhi. On the train, an interesting thing happened.

Some kind of Islamic seminar was going to be organised in Azamgarh and the coach was full with muslims from all parts of the country.

When I went in looking for our seat no., one Maulwi sort of man was snapping back at the man in front, "Mia, pehli cheez to yeh sikhayein ki kaise Hindustan per kabza kiya jaye....."

yeah.

thats the main intention of all the muslim nut job groups (for those who couldnt understand, the part in italics means "i hope the first ting that they teach is how to regain control over india/hindustan") - to regain control over india and islamise india, a job that the many barbaric muslim rulers of india have left incomplete.

spidergal wrote:

Grrr...what?

After these serial blasts, I was so saddened and some very dirty thoughts crossed over my mind.

*Who the hell these Muslims think they are? Do they enjoy killing Hindus?
Do they think only their religion has the right to live on earth? They are all terrible blood-hungry people. They are all like that.*

who they hell they think they are??? they are the chosen people to whom god sent the last of his deluded lunatic "prophets".

do they enjoy killing hindus?? you bet. they have already killed more hindus than all other genocides put together (i kid you not)

do they think their religion alone has the right to live on earth?? OFCOURSE!! the others are all infidels and should either be killed or converted.

they are all blood hungry people?? YES, apart from one or 2 exceptions who prove the law, they are all islamic supremacists to lesser or greater scale.

spidergal wrote:

Then I rode off to college and upon exchanging pleasantries with one of my best friends, who's muslim, I felt shameful of my prejudices.

*She is so good.......she is so caring........she never thinks badly of anyone........she never does anyone bad........she can never think of killing anyone........I love her so much........Don't I enjoy Sewain she brings in for us on Id.........*

yes he exceptions that prove the law. and where as she may not have a hand inthe varanasi blasts, i am sure she isnt the least bit saddened by the death of innocent hindus. what bothers her a lot more is why the babri masjid, whcih stands on on of hinduism's holiest sites, was felled.

spidergal wrote:

At night before retiring, I sort of told myself. " Hell, that is what these terrorists want. They want to engender hate among the followers of the two religions. Never,oh, never, will I let myself entertain such thoughts again.

wait till your kith or kin gets killed in some blast and then i'll see where your utopian standpoint goes.
spidergal wrote:

Heh.....these people are bringing disgrace upon their religion.

islam hardly needs bringing disgrace, since their inception they have lived in disgrace, in blood and in carnage. go read history.
spidergal wrote:

Why are they doing it?

cos their's is a sick mediaval cult posing as the religion of peace.
spidergal wrote:

The same old raga....eh?? Give us Kashmir or...go to hell?
Or is it a backlash of Babri Masjid demolition?

precisely.
they want kashmir back (indian muslims want india to part with kashmir and allow pakistan, a 50 odd year old country to have it, so that kashmir joins greater islamdom).

and they are also trying for PNIC (project for the new islam century) - where islam will again control all the lands it used to control at the height of its barbarity - spain, southern russia, north africa, india, xinxuan province in china etc.

spidergal wrote:

And yeah...I just read its some Lashkar thing again. Umm.....yeah....Lashkar-e-Qahar (ow, living up to their names)
Earlier it was Lashkar-e-taiba. And probably I have read about other Lashkar things too. Its all in the family!

yes its also all in their lunatic mindset.

you are a confused person - you know about the lashkars, you realise about their aims, their reasons, and yet have a utopian and er...hippy (wordl peace/shanti crap) kind of take on the whole issue (eg - "they are exceptions who bring disgrace upon islam"). exceptions are the sane muslims.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 05:08 am
bm

Interesting!
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 06:42 am
My final take: Just because some people are blowing up others' head and teaching anti-Indian themes.....I am not going to develop a feeling of hatred for the whole lot.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 07:01 am
sure... an even more lobotomised take would be "just because a dozen odd hindus have been killed for no fault of their's, i am not going to get perturbed - more so since there's a billion more of them still left".

just wait till something happens to someone you hold dear.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 07:37 am
Our fight is against terrorsitic mindset or terroristic psychology and not against Islam.

Every religion has its bad guys.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 07:45 am
to separate a muslim from "terroristic mindset", you need to seperate him from islam.

go read history instead of spewing marxist p-sec (pseudo secular) hogwash.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:06 am
Meanwhile Explosives found on Byculla station in Mumbai.... Poor city looks like a favorite victim to those crackhead jerks.

Byculla omb
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:07 am
Alright.

We have different views, right? I understand your agitation. Believe me, even I am vexed at what's just happened to my fellow Hindus. I am infuriated by the exploits of these terrorist outfits. They are damned,sick people. Okay, agreed. It worries me that some day even I may fall victim to their bloody doings.

I have no knowledge whatsoever of the history of Islam. May be Islam and terrorism are inseperable, may be? I don't know so I am neutral on that point.

My only point here is:

Just because some damned muslims are creating all that mess......

1. Should I stop going out to Shahrukh Khan movies?
2.Should I stop cheering up Sania Mirza,Irfan Pathan,Mohd. Kaif?
3.Should I stop having respect for Kalaam?
4.Should I stop being friends to my muslim friend?

Even if my dearest kin was to become a victim of those bombs, I don't see myself doing any of the above.

For me, these people are Indians first. And they are all good people.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:20 am
how many could you name?? there's about 10 people in your list.

just this varanasi bombing involved over a dozen jehadis.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:25 am
Cheer up, please!!

We are just moving around in circles reaching nowhere!

Wouldn't be it a good idea to discuss how can we tackle terrorism,brahmin?

You seem to have a good knowledge of all this stuff.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:22 am
how we can tackle terrorism???

1) Have very strong policing. Like KPS Gill in punjab.
2) Ban all madrassas and organizations like SIMI which are the breeding bround of home grown jehadis
3) Stop having trains and buses to pakistan and bangladesh. Terrorists will find it tough to come in.
4) Have identity cards and other identification systems so that we can know who are the infiltrators.
5) Have a complaints cell, where people can alert the police of any new suspicious/shady kind of neighbour.
6) Have surveillence cameras in strategic places, so that anyone acting strange can be monitored. The ghats in Varanasi should have cameras immediately, and the police who prowl the area can be alerted about strange persons by walkie-talkie.
7) For one year at least go very strict on jehadi elements and hand them strict sentences via special high-speed courts. That way they will think twice before trying mischief again. Its because the congress led UPA (ulta pulta alliance) is so soft on terrorists that they have upped their crime rates.
8) Have shoot-to-kill poicy with terrorists. Like Israel we should NOT barter with murderers.
9) Stop appeasement policies. That only makes them feel more priviledged and bold.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:34 am
well a look at varanasi while we still can - before terrorists blow up the entire place.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/GITadmin/varanasi/GHATS2.jpg
0 Replies