Are you comfortable with silence?

fishin

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 09:20 pm
You people are all typing to loudly! Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 09:22 pm
Uh, yeah, Slappy's quiet. Which is good, because if I could actually hear his endless prattle I'd go insane when I hang out with him.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 09:25 pm
Yea...who are you? What do you look like again?

And you're right. It's a good thing while hanging out with me that "what?" is your most common phrase.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 09:25 pm
fishin' wrote:
You people are all typing to loudly! Very Happy

Yo yo yo...at least we know how to spell!

SHAZAM! AWWWW SNAP!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 09:29 pm
What?!?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 09:32 pm
WOULD YOU PEOPLE BE QUIET?

I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 09:39 pm
Re: Are you comfortable with silence?
Chai Tea wrote:
Are you comfortable with silence?
.................................................................................................
.................................................................................................
.................................................................................................Yes!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 10:26 pm
I'm in my office alone most of the day. It's totally quiet with the exception of the fan noise of the computer, which irritates the hell out of me. I have occasional phone conversations, but mostly I'm just here by myself. In warm weather I'll sit here with the windows open and listen to the noises from the woods. I love it!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:24:57