Predicting the 9/11 attacks in March 2001

Bobbles

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 03:46 pm
I know you'll all have a hard time believing this, but I think you should check this website out, an article about a former-atheist named Ned Dougherty, who had a NDE (Near-Death Experience) in March 2001 where he was told about "devastating terrorist events in New York City and Washington" that would change the way the United States is. His prediction was verifiably published BEFORE the September 11 attacks, and it has been determined that he had no way of knowing about these attacks. I don't know why he didn't warn anyone about this message, or maybe he did and no one cared. Visit the link, and please, explore the entire NDE website. It is very interesting to see that over 80% of those who are legally deceased and then recuscitated have a Near-death experience, usually including either angelic/devilish religion figures, and usually completely alters the life of the individual. One man, Howard Storm, was an avowed atheist prior to his NDE and now is a PRIEST. It's worth viewing this site if you're unsure about the afterlife. Sure made me think.

Also, to showcase how popular NDEs really are, there is even a list of Hollywood actor NDEs, wheres there is a showcase of NDEs from famous stars including William Peterson, who acts as Gil Grissom on CSI, as well as Elizabeth Taylor, Donald Sutherland, and Elvis Presley.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 583 • Replies: 0
No top replies