Do You Have Your A2K Goodbye Thread Yet?

flushd

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 04:44 pm
Sturgis wrote:

The good thing about being semi-delusional is that I never seem to really notice that I'm not part of the in crowd.

Laughing I love that. I think I fall into that category. You'll never see a farewell thread from me...I'll either drift off into nothingness, or lay low until I can bring myself from Fully-delusional back to my Semi-delusional self.

Besides, who can leave forever, when there is this constant tease of naked pics!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 01:36 am
flushd wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

Besides, who can leave forever, when there is this constant tease of naked pics!

So true! If I left for good, I just KNOW that's when everyone would finally post their nudie pics that they're always talking about.

I do like CJ's idea of using a ghostwriter, I don't think I could do justice to my farewell post on my own. I need someone who can capture the appropriate mix of dignity, drama, and shameless attention whoring. I need, like, Paris Hilton's ghostwriter.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 05:59 am
cyphercat wrote:
So true! If I left for good, I just KNOW that's when everyone would finally post their nudie pics that they're always talking about.

Shocked

how many people here have nude pictures of Smile
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:46 am
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/2e241c93.gif
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 12:11 am
I only just got here, you want me to say goodbye already? Shocked Laughing Laughing

I don't think so. Laughing
I'd miss you guys. Laughing Very Happy
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 12:18 pm
It's when you've just gotten here that you're meant to have a goodbye thread...

That's the only way newer members can get any attention around here...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 07:30:11