Cavs been gone almost a year. We can remember him

Gargamel

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 01:26 pm
Here's what impressed me about Cav, for the short time I got to interact with him on A2K:

When I was a newbie, he certainly stood out among other folks. He understood my attempts at humor right away, and made a point to make me feel welcome. Considering how many newbies come and go, that's pretty cool. He had no idea that I would stick around and continue to make idiotic posts to this day.

Also, all the cool music I would just be discovering, he'd had on vinyl for years. Like The Cramps "Bad Music For Bad People." A witty chef with a formidable punk collection on vinyl? Sounds like an alright guy to me.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 05:35 pm
Someone needs to find one of them Ronald Statues . Are they at all Mcd's? Make up a sign that sez "Eat ****" then sit next to him and have picture taken.

Would this , in any way, mess with the TOS? if it was posted?
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:44 pm
tonight I was going through my PM inbox. I had one that of course I refused to delete. It wasn't anything very earth shattering, but it was nice and it was from Cav. I miss you, lots.

You showed me about wine.

And you were more than nice to me.

The bangs/hair that covers my left eye is damp because tonight I've thought about you and remembered you and felt your loss, these many many months later.

I miss you, can you read this from where you are? I hope you can.

You were awesome. You ARE awesome.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 03:02 am
Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 05:39 am
CAv would have given O Bill advice as to which cheese is proper to wear in formal ocasions.
Hes still around in spirit.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 07:52 am
A very sad loss to us all. God bless you Paul
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 03:51 am
One very sad & frustrating thing that happened: Cav sent me his "family history" stuff by email. Then, when I had hideous problems with my computer, those emails (& lots of others from other folk) were wiped out in the big clean-up by my tech. Does anyone out there have a copy, or a link, please? I'd love to read them again.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 02:31:31