Which mobile phone must I buy?

Ellinas

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 02:53 pm
For the mobile phone experts. I am thinking of buying a new mobile phone, however I don't know much about the new models. I would like a 3g mobile having a camera, a screen of at least 1 megapixel, video recording and mp3. I believe I the best choice would be a model between Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Nec. What do you suggest?

I would prefer if it also has radio and bluetooth.
Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 799 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 02:59 pm
How much do you want to spend? What company? Do you already have a contract with a cell company? Do you want to sign a contract or renew one?
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 03:05 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
How much do you want to spend? What company? Do you already have a contract with a cell company? Do you want to sign a contract or renew one?

I already have a contract using a card not a subscription (not sure if I use the right English terms I hope you understand). So I will only buy the mobile, not a contract.

Well I could spend up to 400 euros or maybe 500. Just suggest the most suitable mobiles you have in mind.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 03:07 pm
Hm, well I am not sure how much 400-500 euros is....sorry....
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 03:10 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Hm, well I am not sure how much 400-500 euros is....sorry....

It must be about 500-600 American dollars, lol Laughing.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 03:13 pm
Razr

If you are willing to spend that much, buy this one outright. I don't know how the pay as you go thing works, since I've never done it but this phone is awesome.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:32 pm
Thanks for the recommendation, but do you know which is the screen resolution of this mobile?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:40 pm
Razr Info

This site appears to have more information. There is a menu on the right hand side of the page. #3 Screen/Audio/Messaging is one option. #6- Specs is another. Not sure if it has what you are looking for.
0 Replies