didnt ask me ...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 07:09 pm
Where are the flames, water boy?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 07:16 pm
I'm happy to see that this topic got the attention it deserved.

Joe(what's that clicking noise in my phone?)Nation
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 07:18 pm
nimh wrote:
didnt ask me ...

ehm, about the spiked collar (sheesh)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 07:19 pm
Oh.

:-D

Has been a freaky day 'round here.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 07:22 pm
There's Blaise Daley, too. He's a flamer. <snicker>.

It has been crazy here, sorry I missed all the action!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:50 pm
ehBeth wrote:
I'd go too far but no one wants to wear the spiked collar Confused

oooooohhhhhhhhh, mistress !!!!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 09:50 pm
Re: A2k flaming liberals going too far...
slkshock7 wrote:
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the far left-wing extremists on A2K are stepping beyond the pale more and more often. I mean, it's one thing to state an opinion, even one which crudely insults the political target, be it the president or some lobbyist. It's quite another when they begin advocating murder and popular uprisings against the government or leaders in government.

Is this about that "Kill Phil Collins" thing? I knew that was gonna cause trouble! Nimh, you have simply Gone Too Far!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 09:53 pm
nimh wrote:
slkshock7 wrote:
It's quite another when they begin advocating murder and popular uprisings against the government or leaders in government.

not to mention plotting to kill phil collins...

Oops, okay, I guess you already realized this was your fault. The perils of reading only the first page before posting...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 01:30 am
BBB
The NSA snoopers say they only focus on words that might indicate terrorist activity that could destroy our pristine society.

How many words can you think of to post on A2K to drive the NSA snoopers insane as they search for dangerous words?

I will start with REVOLUTION.

BBB
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 06:11 am
cyphercat wrote:
Oops, okay, I guess you already realized this was your fault.

Of course it is ... isnt it always ... <insert Eeyore smiley> :wink:
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 06:33 am
slkshock7 wrote:
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the far left-wing extremists on A2K are stepping beyond the pale more and more often.

I don't know. When I meet a far left-wing extremist on A2K, I'll talk to him about it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 06:41 am
It could be a "her" you know, Thomas . . .

The Pale, as defined in the Century Dictionary, 1906, refers to: That part of Ireland in which English law was acknowledged, and within which the dominion of the English was restricted, for some centuries after the conquests of Henry II. John distributed the part of Ireland then subject to England into 12 counties palatine, and this region became subsequently known as the Pale, but the limits varied at different times.

Now, we have had members from Ireland at various times, but i believe that Lmur is the only currently active Irish member. Heeven might count, although she resides in the United States and has done for many years.

I suppose that either the author intends to suggest that flaming liberals at A2K have travelled into portions of Ireland in which they were not authorized to move, or expounded opinions held in those portions of Ireland, contrary to the accepted norms within the Pale. This will require a good deal more research.

A good beginning will be to define "flaming liberals." On that topic, i suggest we automatically reject McG's contention to the effect that a liberal is someone who does not agree with his points of view, inasmuch as that would include Attila the Hun, Joseph Stalin and Pol Pot.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 06:49 am
Setanta wrote:
It could be a "her" you know, Thomas . . .

I'm a right-wing extremist, as you well know. I don't do gender-neutral language. It's just not my thing.

(And everybody knows Attila was a bleeding heart quiche eater. So what's your problem with McG.'s definition?)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 03:23 pm
Thomas wrote:
So what's your problem with McG.'s definition?

Some leg lifts and sit-ups would help with his definition.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 05:33 pm
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
How many words can you think of to post on A2K to drive the NSA snoopers insane as they search for dangerous words?

I will start with REVOLUTION.

BBB
LOVE Twisted Evil
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 06:19 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Thomas wrote:
So what's your problem with McG.'s definition?

Some leg lifts and sit-ups would help with his definition.

and perhaps an ergonomically correct computer station ?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 10:03:32