Bin Laden offers truce.

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 12:20 pm
Lash wrote:
It's obvious he's tired of being chased all over the place. His old bud almost got blown up at dinner the other night.

They bit off more than they can chew.

I was surprised to see somebody say if he wanted to bomb us he would. He does want to. Bush has him stuck in a cave.

I told Woiyo that I thought we would be hit in less than three months. After having a couple of more days of studying the subject, I think it is going to be more like less than one. How are you going to feel about the job George has done after that, especially if it is on the same scale as the twin towers, or worse???

I wonder what excuses the rightwingers will make for George then???

Anon
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 12:44 pm
What excuse would you make for a President you supported?

I think he's doing a good job. What should he be doing that he's not? He's a President, not a magician.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 12:57 pm
Lash wrote:
What excuse would you make for a President you supported?

I think he's doing a good job. What should he be doing that he's not? He's a President, not a magician.

I wouldn't make one, but now we know what yours is. That's hilarious!!

Anon
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 01:01 pm
Laughing
Lash wrote:
It's obvious he's tired of being chased all over the place. His old bud almost got blown up at dinner the other night.

They bit off more than they can chew.

I was surprised to see somebody say if he wanted to bomb us he would. He does want to. Bush has him stuck in a cave.

At least if something happens and lash is in the area she'll be nice and relaxed and go with a peaceful mind. There's something to that. Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 01:05 pm
Pretending it would be the President's fault just because you don't like him is stupid.

If there is something legitimate to blame him for--fine. Yet, you went for the cheap joke, rather than pointing out something Bush isn't doing.

Face it. Your opinions are invalid because of your emotional hatred for Bush. You can't be rational about anything involving him.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 01:18 pm
Lash wrote:
Pretending it would be the President's fault just because you don't like him is stupid.

If there is something legitimate to blame him for--fine. Yet, you went for the cheap joke, rather than pointing out something Bush isn't doing.

Face it. Your opinions are invalid because of your emotional hatred for Bush. You can't be rational about anything involving him.[/quote

one could just as easily say your opinions are invalid because of your puppy like admiration of him and you are unable to be rationale about anything involving him. What's the diff?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 01:45 pm
See, that's where you're just wrong.

I don't have a blind admiration for him. If you or your cadre ever came up with anything valid--based on fact and not hatred--I'd have no problem agreeing with you.

You just don't. You hold him to some crazy standard you don't hold Democrat leaders to. I'm not going to jump on the Bash for Bashing Sake bandwagon.

When Clinton did something good, I applauded him. You haters should check yourselves. You're letting this insane hate hype get away with you.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 01:46 pm
<My sermon for the day>
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 01:53 pm
Lash wrote:
<My sermon for the day>[/quote

empty words. find me something you disagee with he's done and admit to it evryone on this public forum.

I think he did the right thing going into Afghanistan and I supported it.
Unfortunately I truly believe everything else he's done has been an ACF of immense proportions. with apologies to those from Australia. There I've checked myself. Your turn.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 02:14 pm
I've done that plenty of times. You act as though I've never criticised him.

However, I don't think he was in on 911. I don't think Katrina was his fault. I don't think he's in league with Bin Laden.

I do think he might have checked whether or not Brownie had indeed done a good job before that comment.

The planning for the post-war in Iraq sucked. Of course, he had people, who should have foreseen that--but ultimately, he can take one on the chin for that, as well.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 02:24 pm
Lash wrote:
I've done that plenty of times. You act as though I've never criticised him.

However, I don't think he was in on 911. I don't think Katrina was his fault. I don't think he's in league with Bin Laden.

I do think he might have checked whether or not Brownie had indeed done a good job before that comment.

The planning for the post-war in Iraq sucked. Of course, he had people, who should have foreseen that--but ultimately, he can take one on the chin for that, as well.

weak
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 02:31 pm
OK. He planned, along with the evil Jews, to destroy the WTC, somehow blames Arabs, to ignite a pro-Jew world war, during the confusion of which, his Nazi-loving family could pocket some oil cash.

There, I said it.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 02:33 pm
The world isn't as exciting as you and the conspiracy theorists wish it was.

He's not evil. He's just a guy, with a really good job and poor communication skills.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 02:57 pm
Lash wrote:
The world isn't as exciting as you and the conspiracy theorists wish it was.

He's not evil. He's just a guy, with a really good job and poor communication skills.

Life is so simple Rolling Eyes

Anon
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 02:59 pm
The simplistic view is that he is completely evil.

Why don't you get some shades of reality mixed in that dim view?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 03:00 pm
Lash wrote:
OK. He planned, along with the evil Jews, to destroy the WTC, somehow blames Arabs, to ignite a pro-Jew world war, during the confusion of which, his Nazi-loving family could pocket some oil cash.

There, I said it.

He must be indeed evil to get in bed with the people who killed Jesus. Got any links to back up your accusations lash?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 03:02 pm
LOL. Which accusations?
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 03:05 pm
Lash wrote:
The simplistic view is that he is completely evil.

Why don't you get some shades of reality mixed in that dim view?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 03:20 pm
Your face is going to stick like that.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 03:22 pm
Lash
You asked what could Bush have done?

He could have finished the job in Afghanistan and taken Bin Laden and his cadre out. What he should not have done is to divert the forces necessary and invade Iraq. Giving Bin Laden and AlQueda a new life and strength and a fertile breeding ground for recruits.

Regarding the fiasco in New Orleans. The appointment as head of FEMA should have been made based upon knowledge and experience rather than cronyism. Yes, much of the difficulty experienced in New Orleans could have been avoided if he had. To answer your question the problem in DC is to coin a phrase. "It stinks from the head."
0 Replies