Roland still has his left nut!!!

Chai

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 01:04 pm
We went to an animal shelter last Sunday and got a new male kitten.

The felines there don't get adopted out until they get spayed or neutered, and get their necessary shots.

We were hesitant about getting a male since we were concerned about spraying, and will be totally indoor. We were assured that this shouldn't be a problem since he was neutered.

Anyway, we made an appointment and took his to our family vet to get declawed (I, know, I know some of you don't agree with that, but that's not up for discussion) and the vet said he is younger than what it says on his papers, and we'd have to wait a month.

She kept him there to give him an exam later, and then called my husband to let him know he had a little pink eye (we suspected that), AND that she could feel a testicle!

She said she could tell that side hadn't even been shaved!

What's up with that?

We took this one month free insurance policy at the shelter, which will cover the neturing, which will be done when he goes back next month, but the point is....How could something like that be missed!!!

Anyone else have an experience like this?

If we go past the 30 days free insurance, I think the shelter should pay for it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,503 • Replies: 0
No top replies