911 Great Brittian

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 01:58 pm
Just pondering here;

The Twin Towers had a lot of Brittish Companies. The World Traight Center was a big part of these Towers. When we went to war in Iraq, who backed us first, and stayed with us untill thee last, "why Great Brittian of coarse." Who was at Ronald Regan's Funeral, "Prince Charles and Margret Thatcher." Noticed the London Bombing's, where they took place, "places where the Elite wouldn't dwell." Prince Charles marries Camilia, "doesn't he need a Queen to be a King?" They both visit the President at the White House, "there they spoke publicly defending those Terrorist who attackted us." Great Brittian's Bobby's advirtises with spaceships. The hurricane disaters we've been having, who was there first to help us and helped us the most, "Great Brittian." If Great Brittian had plotted a plan to cause the US trouble, they would use cheap, worthless labor, "Arabian Muslim Men."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,514 • Replies: 61
No top replies

lmur

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:02 pm
Well said S-P!
0 Replies

SlotyPrincess

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:08 pm
About the World Trade Center being a big part of the Twin Towers. The UN and the EU, are not the best of friends with Great Brittian.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:41 pm
Just a small note: the UK hold the EU-presedency until December 31 last year and is a member in the UN security council since it's existence.
0 Replies

SlotyPrincess

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:45 pm
I recall reading in a Times Magazine, that the Bushes are relatied to Queen Elizabeth. Maybe that's why Dubya in his wife were invited guest at the Buckingham Palace. Prince Harry wore a Nazi Uniform publicly to a party and his brother knew it.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:52 pm
Re: 911 Great Brittian
Sloty_Princess wrote:
Just pondering here;

The Twin Towers had a lot of Brittish Companies. The World Traight Center was a big part of these Towers. When we went to war in Iraq, who backed us first, and stayed with us untill thee last, "why Great Brittian of coarse." Who was at Ronald Regan's Funeral, "Prince Charles and Margret Thatcher." Noticed the London Bombing's, where they took place, "places where the Elite wouldn't dwell." Prince Charles marries Camilia, "doesn't he need a Queen to be a King?" They both visit the President at the White House, "there they spoke publicly defending those Terrorist who attackted us." Great Brittian's Bobby's advirtises with spaceships. The hurricane disaters we've been having, who was there first to help us and helped us the most, "Great Brittian." If Great Brittian had plotted a plan to cause the US trouble, they would use cheap, worthless labor, "Arabian Muslim Men."

I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about.

Are you trying to put some conspiracy theory forward?

"Great Brittian's Bobby's advitirtises with spaceships" (??) ...or, as you Americans would say....WTF?

Please clarify this whole thing for me, Sloty_Princess, as I am somewhat bamboozled.
0 Replies

SlotyPrincess

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 09:50 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Sloty_Princess wrote:
Just pondering here;

"Great Brittian's Bobby's advitirtises with spaceships" (??) ...or, as you Americans would say....WTF?

Please clarify this whole thing for me, Sloty_Princess, as I am somewhat bamboozled.
These are reasons to believe that the UK's Gov't could be behind the 911 attacks.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 09:58 pm
It's spelled "Britain". If you are going to state some crazy, stupid, tin foil hat conspiracy theory at least spell the name of the country correctly.

(Hey Lord Ellpus, aren't you glad she's on this side of the ocean? Lucky us.)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 12:17 am
Green Witch wrote:

(Hey Lord Ellpus, aren't you glad she's on this side of the ocean? Lucky us.)

I'm rathe sure, she could have joined LE's club otherwise ... if they'd allowed females Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 12:34 am
Doesn't constitutional girl from FL come to mind?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 12:42 am
Girls are all the same :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 01:12 am
Sloty_Princess wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Sloty_Princess wrote:
Just pondering here;

These are reasons to believe that the UK's Gov't could be behind the 911 attacks.

So....who was behind the London bombings? No....wait.....don't tell me....
...was it Elvis, perchance?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 09:05 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Doesn't constitutional girl from FL come to mind?

I thought the same thing CJ. It's her avatar and third grade spelling. I even think she meant "slutty" and not "slotty" when choosing a new name. Does this mean we have our own conspiracy theory?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:07 pm
Nah Green Witch, I'd call it common sense! Wink
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:15 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Nah Green Witch, I'd call it common sense! Wink

That should disqualify you from the board here! :wink:
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:23 pm
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/lmao.gif

http://www.borge.diesal.de/lucie.jpg
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:33 pm
Hey CJ, what's that you're wearing in your avatar? It looks remarkably similar to the outfit I wear whilst rustling up a meal in the kitchen.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:36 pm
I noted the same thing about the creative spelling of both CG and this new auteur. Could there be two equally lousy spellers posting similarly offbeat ramblings?

Probably yes, but I think not!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:36 pm
Spanky, that's a reject from an old flight attendant design.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:37 pm
Bazi, dammischer.
0 Replies