What's the deal with David Letterman and Crazy Women?

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2005 01:35 am
So, why is it that every time I've read about David Letterman in the news it involves some crazy woman. Either he is requesting a restraining order or she is. Someone is always stalking him. What is the deal with David Letterman and crazy woman? This has been going on for 15 years now. Is this the same woman or are there several of them?

No wonder the poor guy had a heart attack. What is it about him that attracts the loons?

Judge tosses Letterman restraining order
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 559 • Replies: 1
No top replies

doglover

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2005 07:06 am
Letterman is a quirky character. The only thing he does that's funny is his top ten list and that's written by someone else, no doubt.

I've never seen what the big deal was about Letterman and I don't know how he rates having his own show.

I thought he set a real bad example when he didn't marry the mother of his child. They've lived together for over ten years and supposedly have a great relationship. I suspect he likes his money too much to part with it in the event of a divorce and a pre-nup is probably out of the question.

It's beyond me why any woman would want to stalk such a jerk. But then again, lots of women go for jerky guys.

Go figure. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies