When evolution requires more sex than anybody could stand...

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 03:28 pm
Hey Timber,

Better Red than Dead, eh?? I'm amazed at the blue areas in southern Texas. I didn't know they allowed Democrats in Texas Smile Anyway, what it looks like to me is that the civilized areas are BLUE !!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 03:31 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
"When evolution requires more sex than anyone could stand ..."

That's hilarious! Since when is there such a thing as too much sex??

Anon

If you had to pork all the women in the world and nobody else was getting any at all, even somebody like Slick KKKlinton would figure that was too much.

Like I noted, that's what the evolosers are now proposing.

Gunga,

It's no shocker for me you can't make a post without it referring to Clinton. There's a new mental disease called anticlintonism. Have you heard of it ??

Anon
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 04:13 pm
Nobody in England I know of has it.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 04:38 pm
While Anticlintonism is rare but not entirely unknown in Blighty, spendi, Bushophobia is much more widespread among certain demographics in the Beknighted Isles.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:02 pm
timberlandko wrote:
While Anticlintonism is rare but not entirely unknown in Blighty, spendi, Bushophobia is much more widespread among certain demographics in the Beknighted Isles.

Timber,

Bushophobia ... what a concept, I'm pretty sure I've got it!! :wink:

Anon
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 06:45 pm
I've got that.So have most of my pals.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 07:24 pm
spendius wrote:
I've got that.So have most of my pals.

Is there a test where you can pee on a picture of Bush and it tells you if you have it ir not???

Anon
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 06:52 am
Anon-Voter wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

Gunga,

It's no shocker for me you can't make a post without it referring to Clinton. There's a new mental disease called anticlintonism. Have you heard of it ??

Anon

I harbor no real brief against KKKlinton. Being born a psychopath is entirely like being born with Down syndrom, i.e. it's basically a birth defect of sorts. The brief I harbor is against a rogue political party which went to the wall to keep the psychopath in the whitehouse after the problem was well known. That's unforgivable.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 07:44 am
gungasnake wrote:

I harbor no real brief against KKKlinton. Being born a psychopath is entirely like being born with Down syndrom, i.e. it's basically a birth defect of sorts.

So your excuse is either a psychosis or???---Hmmm I see!

Rap
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 08:01 am
Anon V wrote-

Is there a test where you can pee on a picture of Bush and it tells you if you have it ir not??? [/quote]

I'm sorry if I confused anyone.I wasn't referring to Mr Bush at all.I admire the man somewhat.He has a certain style.It was bushophobia I made a reference to.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:46 pm
Not anti-Clinton?
gungasnake wrote:
I harbor no real brief against KKKlinton. Being born a psychopath is entirely like being born with Down syndrom, i.e. it's basically a birth defect of sorts. The brief I harbor is against a rogue political party which went to the wall to keep the psychopath in the whitehouse after the problem was well known. That's unforgivable.

Gunga, when you refer to President Clinton as "KKKlinton", clearly implying that he is a white supremist, you obviously hold a "real brief" against him. You can offer many critisisms of the man, but calling him racist is not one of them. In this, you are no different than those that slander President Bush. Once again, there are many valid critisisms, but when you resort to slander, you are too emotionally attached.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 04:58 pm
Unreasoned emotional attachments are the only things holding some folks together.
0 Replies