Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:23 am
Damn, that sounds cold.

Stupid cops.

"The duo didn't encounter any fur wearers during their hourlong demonstration,"

Oh, the humanity!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:51 am
Damn it, Dys, how come you di'n't post no pictures ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:21 am
I hope someone gave them a nice big bucket of KFC to help them warm up when they were done.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:26 am
the FBI cultivated sources such as a "well insulated" PETA insider, who attended the 2000 meeting to gain credibility "within the animal rights/Ruckus movements." The FBI also kept information on Greenpeace and the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, the papers show.
The status of the PETA inquiry is unclear. Justice Department spokesman Brian Roehrkasse said: "The Justice Department does not comment on or confirm the existence of criminal investigations. All matters referred to the department by the intelligence agencies for purposes of further investigation are taken seriously and thoroughly reviewed."
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:42 am
Was it Scully? Was she one of the leopard ladies? Can I just imagine that she infiltrated PETA and became one of the leopard ladies?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:01 am
couldn't be scully, the article said "shapely."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:09 am
Actually, i has now seed pichers a them there ladies . . . and shapely is a charitable term . . . skinny as a rail would be better . . .

Gawk and Awe at the New Mexican
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:14 pm
dyslexia wrote:
couldn't be scully, the article said "shapely."

Didja see her after she had the baby?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:25 pm
I am very curious. When I left N.Y. in 1994, women, even relatively young women, were wearing a lot of fur, mainly mink, in Manhattan. Right after I left, I started to hear stories about women in fur coats being spray painted. I have not been back to NYC in the winter since.

What is the scoop in NYC and other metropolitan areas? Are the women still wearing mink coats?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:55 pm
You can order a package of ink from peta to throw on people who are wearing furs.
Im sure the practice is still done if they are offering it online.

Skinny is an understatment. Someone should feed those girls

or bought them a fur coat so they could stay warm
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:57 pm
Setanta wrote:
Actually, i has now seed pichers a them there ladies . . . and shapely is a charitable term . . . skinny as a rail would be better . . .

vegan diet has something to do with that, i surmise. i was in a Fendi store last night, but forgot to bring any spray paint. i didn't buy anything, either, they didn't have fur coats for men for some reason, and i prefer fake fur anyway.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:58 pm
actually.. let me take that back.

it isnt INK... it is tomato sauce..

( hunting the link )
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 01:10 pm
yitwail wrote:
i didn't buy anything, either, they didn't have fur coats for men for some reason

Go to Timmins or Kapuskasing and everyone will be wearing fur. Gotta.
0 Replies

ChickenChocker

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 01:28 pm
they look hungry
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 01:41 pm
i might do that, eB, as long as they don't have baby seal mens' coats like Gucci.

http://www.hsus.org/press_and_publications/press_releases/the_hsus_asks_gucci_not_to_Sell_Slaughtered_Seal_Skin.html

just for the record, i'm no vegan, but no fan of fur coats, either. at the same time, i recognize that native Americans have used fur for clothing and ceremonial purposes since prehistory, so it's inhumane slaughter for the sake of profit that disgusts me.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 02:17 pm
I thought this outfit might be more appropriate:
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/imageazing1.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 01:29 pm
Check this out. Peta morons handing out propaganda in the form of comics to kids out learning to fish with their parents.

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

If someone tells you they are a member of PETA, stay away, because they don't like people.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:47 am
cjhsa wrote:
Check this out. Peta morons handing out propaganda in the form of comics to kids out learning to fish with their parents.

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

If someone tells you they are a member of PETA, stay away, because they don't like people.

Just as one would expect, cj stridently and vociferously defending that ole 'merican tradition of free speech. Good on ya, lad.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 07:07 am
So, who is this JTT that suddenly jumps out of the closet and starts chasing around my old posts?

Hmmm?
0 Replies