Toilet seats that rinse and warm people's bottoms

littlek

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 11:22 pm
It air dries, so it says....

Reyn, I think baby wipes can get you a long way....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 11:41 pm
I loved having bidets in the hotels I stayed at in France and Italy. I wish we had them here.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 11:59 pm
Welp, I've never personally used a bidet. I can imagine it could be an entertaining experience.

But I'm just wondering....is everyone here with me on the advantages of a warm, cushioned, loving toilet seat....as opposed to a cold, impersonal, uncaring one......Or is it just me?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 12:04 am
I'm not sure how a bidet works. They look kind of scary to me. It basically just shoots water up your ass, right?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 12:28 am
Stray - you may be on your own here...

kicky - yeppers.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 12:33 am
So then...and please forgive my ignorance here...do you wipe first, then do the bidet, then wipe dry? Is that how it goes? Or do you use the bidet immediately after crapping, then have to wipe dry? Isn't it easier to just wet the toilet paper a little and then use that to gently wipe?

This is interesting stuff.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 12:35 am
kicky, I'm not sure about proper procedure, but I think it's more of a between shower cleaner than an after crap cleaner.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 12:40 am
Interesting. I did not know that.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 01:20 am
Quote:
Stray - you may be on your own here...

Sigh...
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 01:22 am
I always thought that bidets were just funny looking water fountains...

Live and learn, eh ?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 09:57 am
littlek wrote:
kicky, I'm not sure about proper procedure, but I think it's more of a between shower cleaner than an after crap cleaner.

I think we should use this thread to properly investigate and report on this proper procedure.

The crying masses are yearning to know!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 10:28 am
Here ya go, boys and girls...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 10:43 am
husker wrote:
littlek have you used a biddet? I don't get it, it's only for washing?

I have. It's like a seperate toilet, you squat over it and blast yourself with a water stream. Turns messy-wipes into one-wipers. In Mexico it was a life saver.

That toilet isn't that expensive.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 12:11 pm
Bidets are also great if you're constipated. You know, you've just finished an entire bag of salted peanuts, including the shells. Can't seem to squeeze one out. Just stand over that stream and PRESTO, crap everywhere.

You're welcome.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:48 pm
I don't know whether automatic toilets exist in the USA.....

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/lordellpus/auto_toilet.jpg

.......but they do in the UK. These things are a self contained metal structure, placed in the high street, and are automatically self cleaning when the user has gone. As the door closes after the person has made their exit, sprayers start up inside, making it nice and shiny for the next person. They usually cost about ten pence to use, and you put your money in a slot outside, which releases the locking mechanism on the door. Gentle music is played whilst one is in there, in order to make the crap as stress free as possible.

The only trouble is, young rascals soon worked out that, if they put ten pence in the slot and opened the door, and then slowly closed it until it appeared shut, but wasn't......the next person (no doubt desparate for a poo) would pay their money and think that THEY had released the door, go in, close the door behind them and immediately start the cubcle cleaning cycle, as it thinks that the previous user has just exited.

Passers by would hear Handels water music gently wafting from the unit, accompanied by shrieks and screams of a person trying to dodge multiple jets of foamy water...........
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 07:48 pm
where are our European users?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 07:52 pm
They're busy on the can right now. Should be done by tomorrow morning.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 08:02 pm
I believe this is the most powerful development In the recent history of mankind that will bring an era of world peace that will last hundred of years.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 08:05 pm
Geez, leave it to the poms.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 08:20 pm
I think I read that New York City is going to put in a lot of those... though perhaps not that exact model and manufacturer.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 11:36:27