CALLING ALL GAMERS! Question about Nintendo

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 07:42 pm
I hope you can help me figure out what I need!

My kid has a Nintendo Gameboy Advance and I want to get him a Gamecube so he can play the games on TV.

I know I need an adapter but I see one adapter that is a little box deal that costs $50 and another adapter that is a cord that plugs into the Gameboy (or so it appears) that allows you to play the Gameboy games on the TV.

I really have tried to research this but I am not getting a clear answer.

Which one do I need?

Better yet, which one do I want?

If I want the more expensive one, why do I want that one?

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 578 • Replies: 0
No top replies


Related Topics

Recording Detector - Question by gollum
Bad picture on my Sharp LCD TV - Question by hydroplant
LCD TV. Help! - Question by kolinos4
iPhone vs Android Platform - Discussion by Seed
p3 or 360 and why - Question by XxGWOPBOYZxX
Post your latest gizmos - Discussion by Chumly
IPOD OR ZUNE HD? - Discussion by detroittou
Giving up my iPod for a Walkman - Discussion by djjd62
Digital audio in your home sound system - Question by hingehead
  1. Forums
  2. » CALLING ALL GAMERS! Question about Nintendo
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/12/2020 at 03:51:46