An MP3 player by any other name...

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:41 am
iPods clearly dominate this market, but what do you all think about cell phone Mp3 players?

I think that that will be the next big boom - there are tons of cool phones out there right now with serious MP3 players on them, speakers, etc. Cingular's CE500 even has an equalizer and skins.

I could totally see myself using a cell/MP3 player - anyone know anything more or have an opinion on the technology?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 731 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:57 am
I am curious as well about "the other" MP3 players out there, some of which are much cheaper than an Ipod.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 09:42 am
I have an iPod myself, so am not sure about other devices of that nature - I know there are some good options now, Dell and Sony both make them and they are generally a little cheaper than iPods- here is the CNet page for MP3 players:
http://reviews.cnet.com/Music/2001-6450_7-0.html?tag=cnetfd.dir

I'm interested in the cell phone/Mp3 player phenomenom though - it seems so conveinent to combine those two things - then you don't have to carry around your phone and Mp3 player, that's what I do now and I look like I'm hawking handheld devices!! Has anyone out there seen this one from Cingular - I'd love a review.
0 Replies