I hate myself for lovin' you.

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:45 am
I sing Broadway show tunes when I walk with the dogs in the woods. I was once belting out "Hello Young Lovers" from "The King and I" when a slightly off baritone joined me in the final refrain. It was my neighbor's father who was bow hunting, he was up in a tree stand above my head.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:00 am
ohh dear.

Black Sabbath...

I have a pair of jeans with the holes worn in the knees and the butt...
An old iron Maiden t-shirt that is too tight on the boobs and half torn off at the waist..

play me some black sabbath, iron maiden, or old metallica and i turn in to a tom boy and start playing air guitar with all the funny faces and attempting to sing in a deep manly voice..

no alcohol needed...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:05 am
Green Witch wrote:
I sing Broadway show tunes when I walk with the dogs in the woods. I was once belting out "Hello Young Lovers" from "The King and I" when a slightly off baritone joined me in the final refrain. It was my neighbor's father who was bow hunting, he was up in a tree stand above my head.

That's wonderfully funny!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:16 am
Fiona Apple. Makes my throat soar to imitate her, but she has some nice tunes.

I'm with you on singing in grocery stores... I'm minded of pushing Yaya through the store crooning "I Love Trash."
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:34 am
Do I dare begin to list the dorky things I like or do?

I love movies geared toward teen girls. Yes. I do. Movies like 13 Going on 30, Mean Girls and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. I know. Horrific.

I sometimes talk to myself in a baby voice (Embarrassed) like I used to do with my animals.

Um......what else can I say that isn't too embarrassing and private?

I dance around while cleaning like they do in the movies. Crank up the music and the broom becomes a world famous dance partner!

And I love Neil Diamond.

And for some reason Gary Sinese is really hot to me, although I don't think I really find him physically that attractive.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:17 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Movies like 13 Going on 30.....

Hey, what's wrong with that movie? I loved it! Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:45 am
oh, and i love... LOVE.. slasher movies.. Embarrassed

I just saw Devils Rejects..
Shocked
wow!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:47 am
Two words.

Aretha.

Franklin.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:55 am
Oh wow! What a cool bunch of singing and dancing dorks we have here. What a great bunch of stories!

I think it's a great release to just let it fly. I love the way music can change your whole attitude; make you put on your Charles Jordans, so to speak.

Sorry I lost track -- I've been on a kitty hunt (found!) since last night so forgive my lack of personal responses.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:41 pm
Eva wrote:
Two words.

Aretha.

Franklin.

Baby, baby sweet baby
There's something that I just gotta say
Baby baaaaby sweet baby
You left me hurtin in a real cold way
Speak your name!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:58 pm
(psssst.....ya gotta strut, eoe.)
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:33 pm
I'm astruttin'.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:09 pm
That's more like it!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:11 pm
I be LOL and talking to myself here about A2K on dial-up and nobody knows! LMAO
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:37 pm
during the first season of american idol, when me and most of america watched it..

i would imagine i was on there when I was driving and belt out my best " singing voice" to what ever was on the radio.
I loved this fantasy so much, i bought a cd of a singer that I thought was a good match to MY voice, and used it instead of the radio.. Embarrassed

now that you know this

i have to kill you...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:42 pm
That is shameful. Razz
Very Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:49 pm
A dude here in the office just called me screaming cause I bcc'd one of the high-up guys in the company - he said I was chickensh_t, I told him it was not personal but just my job to make change for the good and get things done! WOW that made him hotter than ever - so if your watching the news and a guy goes Postal in WA state - I'm prolly the guy that got shot.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:51 pm
Run over to the ACLU thread and pick up a rifle, husker.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:56 pm
I'm another loud, shameless singer, though I only do it in semi-private (me and sozlet). (Often accompanied by loud, shameless dancing.) I guarantee, but GUARANTEE, that I am the worst singer here. Really.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:57 pm
Hey I'm watching you guys as yer singing driving down the road! LOL

me too
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 11:33:13