Puff, Puff, Pass......

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 09:41 am
nimh wrote:
didja hit it?

No I think I missed.... but the phone stopped ringing, so I musta done something right...

I'll try again

*Bang* OUCHIE

that was my toe... I think I have bad aim...

*puff*

*BANG*

*puff*

Ok, I give up with the gun.... I am gonna get fired... I shot out all the windows around me and I think I hit everything but the damn radio

Pass
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 11:03 am
bummer
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 11:13 am
Oh sweetie, you need some of my Alice B. Toklas brownies. Take a coffe break and I'll bring them along. In fact, I'll bring enough for the entire office. That should mellow out everybody.

Have a nice rest of the day. (Listen to some great jazz).
0 Replies

username

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 03:31 am
So, does anyone remember the lifesaver thing and the cleaner bag thing?

You got good and buzzed, and didn't want to go see "Yellow Submarine" for the twentieth time, up in the balcony of course, where you could giggle freely,which the herb conduced to, so you turn off all the lights and, oh, you need some wintergreen lifesavers first, and then in the dark you all head for a walk-in closet and go in and shut the door and fool around until your eyes have completely adjusted to the dark and your pupils have opened up all the way. Then everyone gets a lifesaver. You swallow as much of your saliva as you can and get your mouth good and dry. Then everybody chews their lifesaver, keeping your mouth as open as you can and keeping your lips skinned back as much as you can, and, oh wow, sparks! Don't know why, but apparently oil of wintergreen sparks. Well it's considerably more exciting than it seems when you're in the properly adjusted state of mind. And it's cheap, which at that time was an important consideration. And the cleaner's bag thing was even more interesting.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:56:30