What did you dream of last night?

spidergal

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 08:18 pm
last night, i saw in my dreams that i have topped my halfyearlies.........

the principal was awarding me......geeeee!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 06:52 am
I woke up so many times last night that I didn't have time to dream.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 10:42 am
I had posted a dream on here two days ago. I chekced and made sure ot was posted. Now my post is gone! Who deleted it and why? It wasn't offensive at all! Maybe I dreamed it?
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 10:44 am
LOL
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 02:49 pm
I dreamt about my art class...how dull.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 11:12 pm
Ooookay, this was a weird one...This is gonna piss off the Christians...

Last night I was reading one of the threads about satanism, and some goofball had a long story on there about God and the angels really being bad, and the Devil and demons actually being good. Well, I guess it made a big impression on me, because I dreamt that Jesus was following me and he was all gross looking, greasy unwashed hair, homeless guy clothes, creepy sunken eyes, and he was trying to kill me. Nice, eh? He could drift thru walls without his feet touching the ground, and he was threatening to cripple my pet rabbit (my real life pet rabbit, this part came in because he's getting old and I worry about him) if I didn't do what he wanted...I hid from him in the woods, and just when he was about to find me, these thorny tendrils came up out of the ground and wrapped around him and pulled him under the earth. (I remember thinking the thorns were kind of a nifty reference to the crown of thorns, giggle)

Oh, wow, am I goin' to hell now, or whut. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 11:36 pm
Laughing cypher, you now know the Truth about Jesus.
Yeah, he's just a grungy old hippie.

Last night I dreamt they (whoever that is) were giving away thousands of free hot dogs. Servers were handing out hot dog after hot dog and telling me and my clan how great they were. "Eat more! Eat as many as you can!"

I ate about a hundred hot dogs.

Turns out the hot dogs were made of people.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:59:27