What did you dream of last night?

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 12:41 pm
Well, I am going off to sleep right now.

Tell ya of my dream tomorrow!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,894 • Replies: 46
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 12:49 pm
I don't remember. But I'll post tonights dream tomorrow.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 12:52 pm
Last night i dreamed I beat somebody up because I caught her making out with my ex boyfriend... I feel bad because I dreamt about beating the hell out of a good friend of mine... but I guess I released anger in the dream
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:03 pm
*giggles*

You acted very bravely( in ur dream, i mean)!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:11 pm
I dreamt a rhino was trying to have sex with me.

I hide in a big walk in freezer and yelled to people through a crack in the door to get rid of the rhino.

it just kept bashing at the door.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:35 pm
Why would you want rid of the rhino when he has been conjured up by your own brainscape.Perhaps you have an unconscious contempt for the physique and determination of us poor men.It is noteworthy that it wasn't a squirrel or any of the other creatures of smaller proportions.I suggest that the walk in freezer is likewise symbolic of some feature of your own circumstance.
And how did you know that the rhino wished to have sex with you when he was only bashing at the door and might well simply have been practicing his tupping technique in case he comes across a Land Rover with a film crew on the back.

A very interesting dream Chai.Do you not know any quarter-backs?

I dreamed I was being chased round a maze by a horde of screaming washerwomen with black and broken teeth and a crazed look on their faces.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:37 pm
sex
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:39 pm
Dog Bites Man, Shewolf Dreams of Sex.

Nope, neither one is news....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:41 pm
My friend who committed suicide 12 years ago.

He was dead in my dream but was a ghost and we were talking.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:56 pm
spendius wrote:
Why would you want rid of the rhino when he has been conjured up by your own brainscape.Perhaps you have an unconscious contempt for the physique and determination of us poor men.It is noteworthy that it wasn't a squirrel or any of the other creatures of smaller proportions.I suggest that the walk in freezer is likewise symbolic of some feature of your own circumstance.
And how did you know that the rhino wished to have sex with you when he was only bashing at the door and might well simply have been practicing his tupping technique in case he comes across a Land Rover with a film crew on the back.

A very interesting dream Chai.Do you not know any quarter-backs?

I dreamed I was being chased round a maze by a horde of screaming washerwomen with black and broken teeth and a crazed look on their faces.

tsk....if you MUST know....I know he was trying to have sex with me, because BEFORE I ran to the freezer I had been sitting on a big pile of quilts. I think I was at an Amish barn raising and was taking a little break. The rhino came round, took one look at me, lowered his head, got that "gleam" in his eye, and rushed me. At first, knowing a rhino can't see for ****, I scrurried under the pile of quilts (since they can't see well, I can only assume he thought I was a female rhino, we look very much alike, except I wear my hair in a french twist, he may have mistaken that for a horn)
The rhino jumped on the quilts and started rooting around, looking for me. If he meant me harm he just could have stomped me.
I made a dash for the freezer, wondering why no one else was trying to get out of the rhino's way.
I ran into the freezer because I am a heartless cold cruel person. Also, my uncle locked himself in a freezer once for several hours, and I suppose that stayed with me.

I'm sorry to have to go into such detail, as I have recently been told I'm too windy. But, spendius would have it no other way.

The night before, I dreamt I was supplying prositutes to a visiting dignitary. As many as he could handle in a 24 hour period. There was some mixup about the payment arrangement, and I had to write a personal check for the first one, for $1000.

I remember saying "God, he's already gone through 7 or eight, I can't cover all of that before I can submit an expense report"!

I love my dreams.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:03 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
sex

That was no dream.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:37 pm
I dreamt I was a Rhino, and woke with a boner that made me think I was still dreaming.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:51 pm
LOL That sounds familiar.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:53 pm
NickFun wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
sex

That was no dream.

see ya again?
same time same place?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 03:02 pm
I had a dream that I was living in a castle in the remote part of an uninhabited forest near the edge of a crystal clear lake which was but a few stones throws from a fast churning river. I seem to recall there being a chocolate cake and a few odd fellows who I knew but alas most dreams vaporize upon my waking so I cannot give more details.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 03:03 pm
I had too much to dream last night
I had too much to dream
I'm not ready to face the light
I had too much to dream . . .
Last night ! ! !
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 05:09 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
NickFun wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
sex

That was no dream.

see ya again?
same time same place?

I'll be there!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 09:32 pm
okay, this was three days ago, but I don't care, it was too good not to tell...

So, I had a bunch of younger sisters and brothers. We were orphans and had to beg or collect cans and stuff during the day, and then at night we had nowhere to live but this huge rotting old house. We slept in one tiny room because it was closest to the front door and we were scared to go further into the house.

But one night, one of the little girls heard someone calling her and left our little room and went up a huge flight of stairs and disappeared. We all went after her because we knew there was somethng dangerous in the rest of the house, but the youngest boy was scared to go and stayed in the little room.

(I'm leaving out tons of stuff that made the dream all weird and atmospheric for the sake of brevity, but trust me, it was damn creepy. I have kick-ass dreams.)

I was with the others, but then, in the way of dreams, I was watching the youngest boy instead of seeing from my point of view. Alone now in the room, he was feeling bad that he was too scared to go find the sister that had left. Then a voice told him, "You're not the courageous one, but you can help with your ability to be persuasive. Call the security guard and persuade him to come help."

(This is where my brain felt too creeped out and threw in some humor.)

So he phoned someone who turned out to be the blonde guy (Langley?) of the Lone Gunmen, from X-Files. Very Happy

Langley showed up with all these gadgets, and he and the little boy went up the stairs, and found that the other kids and I had all gotten on a train. We were sitting in a train car with lots of other people, and we were terrified, because we knew all the other people were dead and going to take us somewhere bad, but we couldn't leave.

So Langley brought out this light that he shone on all the dead people, and in the light you could see they were all rotted away, and then they all realized they were dead. They didn't look dead until the light was on them, so they didn't know. When they realized they were dead and the kids and I weren't, they let us leave. It was a fab dream. Smile
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 08:48 am
Isn't it amazing how creative your mind is?

That sound like a great dream....I do that too, it get's creepy, so then I inject some humor.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 08:56 am
Chai-

Try eating more lettuce at suppertime.It has a reputation for producing sweet dreams and had you had a good dose of it the rhino might have got you while you were still on the quilts and you would have woken panting and gasping with delight and having committed no known offence.

Obviously your two dreams,and the fact that you love them,are connected to a vigorous priapic theme and more than hint at the principle benefit of celibacy.

In my own case I find that I meet a better class of woman in my dreams than is routinely available in my daily rounds.

"You can be in my dreams if I can be in your dreams." Bob Dylan said that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What did you dream of last night?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:42:28