What did you dream of last night?

material girl

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 09:00 am
Cant remember last nights but a couple of nights back I dreamy I was driving up a really high/steep dual carriageway, that went up into the sky and there was a baby under the peddles!!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 09:09 am
That's fascinating mg.Freud would have gone to town on that.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:26 am
material girl wrote:
Cant remember last nights but a couple of nights back I dreamy I was driving up a really high/steep dual carriageway, that went up into the sky and there was a baby under the peddles!!

were you wearing any underwear?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:30 am
I didn't have any dreams last night because I didn't sleep. I had a very frustrating night. I dressed up in my rhino costume and headed to town. Once there I saw Chai Tea and decided to have sex with her. I snorted and approached her.

But she locked herself if the friggin' freezer!!

I was so pissed! All I could do is repeatedly bang my head against the door until eventually I collapsed in exhaustion.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:35 am
I can relate Gus. A few nights ago I was with Material Girl. I didn't want her to know I had a baby so I hid it under her gas pedal. Now I can't find the damn thing.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:35 am
Hahahahaha Another one dressed as a rhino. Hahahahahahah
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:36 am
Can you make sense of my dream?

There was a snake crawling through a donut.

All morning I've been puzzling over this image. It strikes me there could be metaphor there.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:38 am
Buy Krispy Kreme stock.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:39 am
Was the snake dressed as a Rhino?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:39 am
I have found that rhino costumes are a highly successful method of picking up chicks. The horn, I believe, is some sort of phallic symbol. They see that tightly matted mass of hair (that is the composition of rhino horn) and they begin to sweat, let their hair down, and a gentle panting noise is heard.

That's when I charge.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:41 am
AngeliqueEast wrote:
Was the snake dressed as a Rhino?

As a matter of fact it was, and it was probing a drain pipe with its horn.

Does this mean something?
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:43 am
It means that Chai Tea was mistaken, there were three Rhinos in her dream. And the ones behind the three Rhinos that she could not see.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:54 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I have found that rhino costumes are a highly successful method of picking up chicks. The horn, I believe, is some sort of phallic symbol. They see that tightly matted mass of hair (that is the composition of rhino horn) and they begin to sweat, let their hair down, and a gentle panting noise is heard.

That's when I charge.

Tightly matted mass of hair? No wonder you mistook me for a girl rhino, that's exactly what my french twist is made out of!

So rhinos do it with chicks also?
Then why don't we have chickens the size of Toyota Forerunners?

Excuse me, I've got to go get my testosterone shot.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:56 am
I just finished talking to a friend of mine, Doctor Jenkins, who is the local dream analyst.

I said, "Doc, there's this woman I know who had a dream of being chased by a rhino that was intent on impaling her in a sexual way. She escaped by hiding in the freezer. Supposedly she curled up in the fetal position of the floor of the freezer and shivered from the cold and the repeated banging of the rhino's head on the door of the freezer. What do you suppose that dream meant?

The doctor took a long puff on his pipe and stared at the ceiling. It was a reflective gaze. Finally, he spoke, "Gus, this woman who had this dream is not a woman at all. Not in the true sense of the word. No, Gus, she is a sick, demented monster and she needs to be institutionalized as soon as possible. Now....where did I put that white coat?"
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 11:04 am
Chai Tea wrote:
material girl wrote:

were you wearing any underwear?

I was at the time I was driving but I dont think I was when my ex (who is noew married)had his wicked way with me earlier IN THE DREAM, NOT reality.

His yucky wife was in the dream too.

We split up coz he wanted to get married have kids, I didnt, so maybe I dreamt it coz Im thinking about the baby dilemma, an upword struggle.
Him and his wife have been together 6 years, got married this year.Youd think theyd be having kids by now as he was so desperate to have them!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 04:18 am
Last night I dreamt there was a murderer downstairs, it frightened me so much it made me wake up.

Than I dreamt of a guy thats in a mood with me because I had an opinion of him that he didnt like.He hasnt spoken to me for 2 years.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 07:23 am
I had a dream about my ex-husband.
In my dream he wasnt the same physically.. and I was sooo attracted to him that I was walking behind him through the whole dream.
And I remember, any time he would look back at me, I would be filled with anger and hate and want to hit him..
then he would turn around and I was ok, and wanted to follow him some more..

( oy-vey)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 08:25 am
I dreamed that the basement was flooded, it was waist-deep water. I was carrying around an empty milk container and could not find a place to put it down. I tried the top of the freezer but there were a lot of dead flies on it. I ended up walking upstairs with my empty container and finally throwing it out there.

Woke up not having to pee but still kinda surprised that I had not been slogging along in waist-deep water.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 01:16 pm
I don't remember...
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 12:39 pm
last night I dreamed that the world had been taken over by aliens and that they were led by a four headed creature named Prumblethorque.

It was a long and complicated dream and involved the forced sacrifice of women into the kitchens where they prepared food and washed clothing while the men folk smoked pipes, ate lots of fatty foods, watched sports, scratched their groins and slapped each other good naturedly on the backs while calling for more food...

I mentioned it to my pet aardvark and he said it shows that I am sexy.

Or did he say sexIST?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:51:57