Dont eat dinner with a Russian.

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 03:11 pm
Russian Woman, Sons Accused of Cannibalism

A woman and her two teenage sons have been accused of strangling a man and eating his innards, police in southern Russia said Thursday.

The woman and her sons were arrested this week on murder charges in the Rostov region town of Krasny Sulin, about 575 miles south of Moscow, regional police spokesman Alexei Polyansky said.

Police believe they strangled a local man during an argument and ate his internal organs, he said.

Polyansky said the suspects were being questioned and would be sent to a psychiatric clinic to undergo tests. The woman is in her late 30s and her sons were born in 1986 and 1989, he said.

According to Polyansky, there has been no cannibalism cases in the Rostov region in more than 10 years.

In 1992, Russia's worst serial killer, Andrei Chikatilo, was convicted of killing and mutilating 52 women and children in the region between 1978 and his arrest in 1990. The trial judge said that in some cases Chikatilo, who was later executed, had cut off victims' body parts and eaten them.

Source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 849 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 03:22 pm
Hey if I can't eat dinner with Russians I'll starve...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 03:51 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 04:27 pm
I read that russians have a really different concept than americans as far as personal space, like if you're standing in a line and can reach you arm out and can barely touch the person in front of you, they think you're just standing around and have nothing to do with the line.

This exact thing happened to me just the other day at newark airport. Long line, tight security, I'm standing there with my carry on bag on the floor in front of me, with maybe 6 inches between the bag and the guy in front of me.
These russians just start walking into the empty space, as if I was just standing there wondering where I might go sit down. WTF?
Luckily, since I had read this advice, I promptly picked up my bag, did a neat circle around, and dropped my carry-on onto a russians foot.
I think they were trying to stand close to me so they could steal my internal organs.

You know, come to think of it, I think the man in front of me was Lord Ellpus. Couldn't understand half of what he said, something about banging or bangers, and carrying on about how he couldn't suck on a fag in the airport.
He asked me if I lived on a ranch in Texas, I said no, but that I did have two working oil wells.
He was very upset when they wouldn't give him back his cigarette lighter.
Started spouting off something that sounded like "Gaaarrrllgle,ggaarrrrr, sputter, garrrrglllle gaaarrrr." There was a quite lovely woman standing next to him that looked dreadfully embarrassed.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 04:31 pm
This entire matter has been blown entirely out of proportion by the press. The extent of cannibalism has been reduced significantly in Ukraine. Why in the last decade, the occurence of cannibalism has declined over 55%.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 04:45 pm
Pass the fava beans, please.
0 Replies