I NEED SOME HELP ~ NOW!

lindatw

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 08:30 pm
Very Happy Momma Angel: Sounds like she's doing better.She's on the right track,grafting to her sponsors and fellow AA/NA-ers,and weaning away from you. Hopefully she'll give you weekly reports about how things are going. Is she still working as a nanny? If so,it's only by God's grace,and sheer luck that she wasn't caught by her employers and dismissed. I don't have kids,but I'd surely require a drug test before hiring a caregivver for my kids. Exclamation
Merry Christmas to all members of the Angel household Exclamation
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 08:35 pm
Thank you lindatw! And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/fest18.gif

It was hard getting her to understand that I couldn't keep her clean by staying on the phone or computer with her, but once she started making meetings she understood.

Yes, she is still a nanny. She finally realizes just how blessed she was by not losing much of anything before she realized she needed a change.

Please keep her in your prayers. And yes, I think anyone taking care of anyone else's children should definitely have a drug test. I think a background check is in order too. It's sad to think we need to go that far nowadays, but we have to be realistic and keep our children safe.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 08:45 pm
M.A. : Amen !
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:17:23