Man kills buck with bare hands in daughter's bedroom

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 02:09 pm
Ok..lol

I happen to be in the same state as that man...lol

You have to realize that its deer season here in this state...and the deer here are beginning rut. He more than likely saw his reflection in the window and charged head on into it...lol

That deer, isn't like a trapped bird.....open a window and it'll hopefully go out.

They are crazy this time of year and yes, they will and can kill a human...(No, they aren't aggressive in that manner)

But...you have hooves and horns to deal with...and a wild critter on the other end that is not about have a conversation tolerated on his part about his whereabouts and how you think he needs to leave the house...lol

I would imagine in all the scampering and wrestling that took place, the adrenaline was rushing and there was no thought of slitting a throat, or getting a gun to shoot the deer.

And you can't led them by the horns.....

I don't believe there was a "Macho" thought going on inside his head, nor a 6 pack of beer.....he just wanted the deer out of the house and it surprised him in the process......
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 02:15 pm
BTW...we had another Buck that done basically the same thing the same day...instead, he run rampade into two glass doors, scampered down the hallways and out another set of doors.

This took place in a school.........
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:20 pm
Ok, but the man stopped in the middle of the fight, left the room and went back in.... maybe I should reread the story.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 05:00 pm
Maybe he was trying to direct it/ wrestle it out of the house and things went south?
0 Replies